Medical Questions > Mental Health > Eating Disorders Forum

Eating disorder : Bulimc for 3 years, no weight loss...

User Profile
Heyass i'm new to the board. Well i really wanna talk to someone about my weight issues but i'm scared i'll trigger something for someone and i really don't wanna do that. Sooo if any1 has the time for a confidental chat, that would be great. I have absolutely no one. i think i am developing an eating disorder.All i can say is i've been bulimic for 3 and a half yrs but i don't see any difference in my weight so now i'm moving onto the next level, i'm sooooooooo ashamed. Crying or Very sad Crying or Very sad

If you are recovering keep going and stay strong, you can al do it! Very Happy

Emma. x

Last edited by bubblegum on August 12th, 2007 10:22 AM; edited 1 time in total
Did you find this post helpful?
|

replied August 12th, 2007
Especially eHealthy
hi emma and welcome!!!!!!!!!

feel free to PM me anytime
im on alot so ill be glad to talk to ya about what you are going through

-suzy
|

User Profile
the_girlfreind wrote:
hi emma and welcome!!!!!!!!!

feel free to PM me anytime
im on alot so ill be glad to talk to ya about what you are going through

-suzy

Heyass Suzy, thankies soooooooooo muchoo! just PM'ed yoo. =]
|

User Profile
Extremely eHealthy
hiya my name is rose, welcome to the forum, feel free to pm me whenever you like, im generally on here anyway
|

User Profile
rosejackson wrote:
hiya my name is rose, welcome to the forum, feel free to pm me whenever you like, im generally on here anyway

Coolio thankies muchooo Rose. Very Happy Very Happy
|

User Profile
replied August 13th, 2007
Especially eHealthy
Welcomet o the forum, I am diane, i am a moderator on this forum, i also have experience in this subject as i have suffered from an eating disorder for 5 years. Right now im in recovery, i cant say im recovered at all yet cuz the thoughts are always still there. You can feel free to PM me anytime, generally u can say what you want here, just no posting body statistics like height and weight etc or measurments. no tips on how to purge or starve etc, no talk of what diet pills work best etc, there is a topic at the top of the forum on the posting guidelines as well to be sure you dont post something triggering. We are all here to help and support eachother.
|

User Profile
replied August 16th, 2007
In the last couple of days, i'm getting worse, like in the morning wen i wake up til 5 / 6pm at nite i starve myself then i have one bowl of vegatables ( peas, sweetcorn, carrots ) then an hour later i have a fruit salad ( apple, banana and grapes ) but then i find myself throwing chunks of the apple away. then an hr later i mite have a mars bar. LOL! but i haven't lately. i really want to eat but i know i just can't. Wen i know i have a shopping trip coming up i have to strave myself like this cz then i can fit into skinny jeans. its madness, i only eat them foods cz i feel safe with them. I know i'm not getting my protein, carbs...etc.. but i just don't want to get fat. but still i dont feel like i've lost anything. Like i'm always asking my mum if i can go to the gym but she never books it in soooooo thats why i've had to go down this road. I can't phone thm and book it cz i have like sociel prblems ( but i am on some sort of program for that...tis private and embarsing AHEM ) LOL! i think most of it is muscle, but tis hard to know wat is muscle and wat is fat, i desperately wan to get rid of a bit of the muscle too but i probs cant do that, all i can do is build it up.....i dunooo.... Embarassed Embarassed

Sorry for rambling on eeeeeeeeeeeekk!
(we dont post weights on here, it can trigger people in recovery)
|

User Profile
replied August 17th, 2007
HELP!!!!!!!! Crying or Very sad Crying or Very sad Crying or Very sad Crying or Very sad Crying or Very sad
|
Must Read
Anorexia nervosa is one of several eating disorders. But what is anorexia exactly and who does it affect? Get anorexia basics and facts in this short intro....
Although doctors don't the exact causes of anorexia, there are a few factors that put certain people at risk of developing the condition. Click here for more....
What are the most common signs of anorexia? We list the physical and behavioral symptoms of anorexia here and outline when to seek help....