Medical Questions > Pregnancy Forum > Getting Pregnant Forum

Why Havent I Got Pregnant Someone Tell Me What I Need to Do

wut up yall, Lately my boyfriend and i have been tryin to have a baby and has yet to succeed. Sometimes I remember having sex all month long trying to hit that special moment but never did. At that time I wasnt as educated about ovulation. It's really hard to say exactly how long we have tried b/c after i try for one month and my period comes on I give up. I probably wait about 2 mo. and begin having baby fever all over again. It's so frustrating to see everyone around us having babies, especially the ones who dont even take care of there children. Right now I just found out that my best friend who i call my sista is pregnant and i want this to be an experience that go through together. So if you have any helpful tips please please get back to me asap!!!!
Did you find this post helpful?
|

User Profile
replied August 12th, 2007
Extremely eHealthy
It can take a healthy couple up to a year to conceive. If you have been trying faithfully for over a year you should go ahead and see your ob/gyn for some bloodwork and testing. Also, you may want to try ovulation predictor kits to pinpoint your most fertile days.
|
Did you find this post helpful?
Must Read
If you're experiencing difficult conceiving, you are not alone. Learn how doctors define infertility and how infertility affects both men and women here....
Many things cause fertility problems. Learn common causes of infertility for men and women here, plus info on factors that affect the ability to conceive....
Sometimes fertility do not manifest any symptoms. Other times there are definite signs. Learn to identify possible problems and know when to ask for help....