A year and a half ago I fell and hit my head while visiting another country. I had to have five stitches in my head. While on the trip home,
i got a horrid head ache and continued to get them four or five times a week. I went to a doctor here and had tests. Nothing was found. About eight months later I fell again hitting my head and cutting it open. I had to go to the hospital, but did not have to have stitches this time. A couple of months later my right eye began to get fuzzy at times like I had a windshield wiper going across it. I went to an eye doctor. He said that he thought I was having abnormal migraines. I went to a neurologist, he did
some tests and agreed with my eye doctor. A few days before I was to go back to my eye doctor, the left eye started having fuzzy symptoms also. When both eyes are active, I feel like I am going cross-eyed. Yesterday I was very dizzy when this happened and felt very strange.
It was very active again today and it was very difficult to see things at times. I'm afraid of falling again because I get so dizzy. Has anyone
else had this problem or heard of such a thing?
Did you find this post helpful?
|

replied December 2nd, 2003
Experienced User
Migraine?
Headache, one sided, nausea , vomiting, vertigo are all symptoms of migraine. They could vary in intensity and occurence from patient to patient.
The cause probably in your case is due to injury you had to the head sometime ago which also could act as a precursor to migraine.

More symptoms would be needed to arrive at a diagnosis and prescription for your complaints for which homoeopathy has a very good remedy.

Dr. Venugopal gouri
|
Did you find this post helpful?
Quick Reply
Answers to Similar Questions
User Profile
Dr. Paul A. Andrews
User Profile
Dr. Kokil Mathur
User Profile
Dr. Nikola Gjuzelov
User Profile
Dr. Nikola Gjuzelov
User Profile
Dr. Kokil Mathur
Must Read
How can you tell if a headache is serious, or not? What types of headaches are there? Get started learning the facts about headache here....
Do you know when to seek help for headache symptoms? Learn more about symptoms of the four different types of headaches...and when to go to a doctor here....
Headaches can be caused by various medical conditions. Learn which tests doctors use to diagnose problem headaches...and who you should see to start diagnosis....