i broke my ankle just above the joint and leg just below the knee..... on the 11 of july. doc had me in a removable boot... said now take it off as much as i can and walk.... it is still as swollen as it was about twice as big as my other foot. feels like the skin will bust like a balloon. it is red and dark colored is all this normal.... anyone know.....
Did you find this post helpful?
|

User Profile
replied August 11th, 2007
Supporter
Hi
Have you not been back to hte Dr since you broke this? Also, it sounds as though you have been putting a lot of pressure on this damaged foot/ankle. This does not sound right to me, but then again I am not a physican. I would most definatly call the Dr ASAP and explain what is going on. In the meantime, I'd proo this leg up and allow it to heal on its on. Maybe use an icepack or something.............. Rolling Eyes
|
Did you find this post helpful?
Must Read
Learn how doctors clinically diagnose one of twelve kinds of anxiety disorders...and which doctors you should see for an anxiety diagnosis....
Anxiety disorders can affect anyone. But do you know the common signs and symptoms of anxiety disorders? Learn more now....
Anxiety is a normal, healthy emotion when experienced during specific moments. But do you know the signs that anxiety has gotten out of control? Read more here...