Hello, I am currently working on a production of CLOUD TECTONICS by Jose Rivera, and in this play the character Celestina is in her 9th month of pregnancy for two years. (the alteration of time is key in this play) I was wondering if anyone here can help me convey to the actress playing Celestina what it means physically and emotionally to be in her third trimester for two years. Any hints would be fantastic. Thank you, and congratulations!
Did you find this post helpful?
|

User Profile
replied August 14th, 2007
Experienced User
lets just say in your 3rd trimester you are very uncomfortable and very cranky at times... and sometimes very emotional. You just want the baby to come and you are very anxious wanting everything set up for the baby and i know i go through the baby's bag all the time to see what i have in it and if i want to add anything else or i change things but mainly i am very uncomfortable and sumtimes can not even sit down because it is so uncomfortable. feet are swollen and we are exhausted almost all the time. help any? lol Laughing
|
Did you find this post helpful?
Must Read
What happens during labor? What do contractions feel like? And how do I know that labor has begun? Read on to learn about birthing basics....
Signs of labor occur after 36 weeks of pregnancy. Learn about the difference between real and false contractions. Plus, we outline signs of delivery complicati...
Almost all women worry about the pain of childbirth. Preparing for childbirth includes thinking about how you'd like to cope with the pain of labor. Read on for...