Medical Questions > Pregnancy Forum > Pregnancy Q and A Forum

When Does the Morning Sickness Come In??

User Profile
so I went to the ER the other night because I got really sick and dizzy. They took a blood test and it came back that I was pregnant, and that im almost 7weeks. The thing is that I dont know is when is the whole morning sickness supposed to kick in and when are your boobs supposed to hurt because so far I dont have any of this?????... is that oddd????... this is my first pregnancy soo i really have no clueee?
Did you find this post helpful?
|

User Profile
replied September 1st, 2007
Extremely eHealthy
Morning sickness doesn't hit everyone, so don't be sad if you don't get it Laughing and again with the breast tenderness, some woman have no symptoms throughout pregnancy. My breasts have been tender basically since I concieved (I'm 7 wks) and haven't went away. I don't have morning sickness either, but if you do, eat pretzels before you get out of bed, that helped my sister anyway..

Good Luck!!
|

User Profile
Supporter
Hi Sweetie! Me Fairy*godmother
HI, I never once had morning sickenss........ did have hearburn! Guesss I was lucky!....No stretch marks either....I know ya hate me! Laughing
|

Especially eHealthy
ive only had morning sickness a few times
everyone is different so everyones body reacts differently to pregnancy
|
Must Read
What happens during labor? What do contractions feel like? And how do I know that labor has begun? Read on to learn about birthing basics....
Signs of labor occur after 36 weeks of pregnancy. Learn about the difference between real and false contractions. Plus, we outline signs of delivery complicati...
Almost all women worry about the pain of childbirth. Preparing for childbirth includes thinking about how you'd like to cope with the pain of labor. Read on for...