User Profile
I think Jordynne is finally cutting her first tooth, i was lookin in her mouth earlier and ity looks like ones about to cut through on the bottom! Finally hehe. maybe the others will start poppin in fast after the first one breaks through.
Did you find this post helpful?
|

User Profile
replied August 8th, 2007
Especially eHealthy
Re: Cutting Teeth!
tinkinpink84 wrote:
I think Jordynne is finally cutting her first tooth, i was lookin in her mouth earlier and ity looks like ones about to cut through on the bottom! Finally hehe. maybe the others will start poppin in fast after the first one breaks through.

You poor dear! Chu's getting four molars and I'm ready to scream!!! I'm excited for you but I also feel bad at the same time. Teething is heck!!!!!!
|

User Profile
replied August 8th, 2007
Especially eHealthy
yeah some nights havent been to bad, while others have sucked and she wasnt sleeping. hoping tonights not a bad night, between her and the dog i hardly get any sleep. the dogs barking atilke 2 and 4am lately. shes been in a pretty good mood today but thats cuz the tooth hasnt cut through the gum yet but im gussing real soon it will because it is soo close. i gave her a teether to gnaw on for now. Molars are the worst, joseph was a mess when those ones came in he was sooooooo miserable.
|

User Profile
replied August 8th, 2007
Especially eHealthy
I know how he felt and how Chu feels. Every year my wisdom teeth push up a little more and every year I get miserable when they do. That's some serious pain.
|

User Profile
replied August 8th, 2007
Extremely eHealthy
aww bless,i hope itll get better with time, but yay for jordynne! williams not been too bad with his but hes suffering with this tooth coming through, his 8th tooth as hes knawing away at everything and is a tad grumpy, he even bit me 2day!
|

User Profile
replied August 8th, 2007
Especially eHealthy
ya im hoping she isntbad tonight, when they cut teeth and bite ya with em man that hurts, joseph used to do that all the time.
|
Quick Reply
Must Read
Learn the basics about mental disorders, including risk factors, diagnosis, and treatment options. ...
Learn about risk factors to developing a mental health condition. ...
Learn about screening and diagnosis options available for mental conditions....