Medical Questions > Conditions and Diseases > Acne and Skin Disorders Forum

Red Blotchyness / spots on my chest and stomach.

Over the past few months I have been accumulating these red spots on my chest and stomach. They vary in sizes and shapes, although for the most part they are circular. They do not hurt, itch, or feel any different than the rest of my skin. Some days they are lighter in color, seems to be that if i am hot they will get more vibrant in red color. Any input would be greatly appreciated!
Did you find this post helpful?
|

replied May 19th, 2010
I have the same problem as well as occasional chest pains and it kind of fades in and out through out the day. I know you posted this a few years back but if you figured something out please let me know.
|
Did you find this post helpful?
Must Read
Abdominal pain and bellyaches are common. Though most cases of abdominal pain aren't serious, sometimes you will need to see a doctor. We’ll review some of...
Abdominal pain can be uncomfortable but is very common. But when is pain in the abdomen serious? Learn how to describe your symptoms more accurately so that yo...
It's important to "know your pain" to help your doctor diagnose the reason behind abdominal pain. Read on for more tools and information about how to diagnose ...