Medical Questions > Conditions and Diseases > Arthritis Forum

Treatments For Osteoarthritis Windsor Ontario

I have recently been diagnosed with arthritis and I have huge pains in the joints, which made the enjoying in life pretty difficult. Although i am taking some medications, I would still like to consider a treatment. Please if any of you have some knowledge about treating the arthritis in southern Canada or northern Michigan, I would be glad if you can share some advice.
Did you find this post helpful?
|

User Profile
replied August 18th, 2007
Active User, very eHealthy
Keep those joints warm, I'd say! Any saunas or hot tubs near to where you live? I'm not poking fun...these can help!
|

replied July 30th, 2010
New Treatment for Osteoarthritis
Now knee joint cartilage can be regenerated and repaired by QMR based Tissue Engineering with Cytotron Therapy. QMR regenerates degenerated cartilage and relieves chronic pain and disability of Knee non-invasively with multi-frequency rotating quantum electromagnetic resonating beams. Many knees can be saved from knee replacement surgery.
|
Must Read
Osteoarthritis is a type of joint disease that causes the most disability in the U.S. But what is osteoarthritis? Review types of osteoarthritis and stages here...
Aging may cause osteoarthritis, but what behaviors put you at risk of developing this type of joint disease? And are you at risk of osteoarthritis?...
Symptoms of osteoarthritis progressively worsen over time. What signs and symptoms can you look for? And when should you seek medical help for joint pain?...