Medical Questions > Lifestyle > Cosmetic Surgery, Plastic Surgery Forum

What to do @ layer of flesh on my face that is darker than m

User Profile
have a slightly deep scar just below my lower right knee and havetiny legs which do not match my body. is there something i can do to get thick legs?

Also have small small flesh on my face which are darker than my skin. i have about 26 to 30 of them spread from below my left eye down to my ear area and three or four around my neck. i did not have them to about 23yrs. also do not have pimples at all. i seldom use cleanser. is there anything i can do to get rid of these dark tiny flesh from my skin?

Did you find this post helpful?
|

User Profile
replied September 12th, 2007
Cosmetic Surgery, Plastic Surgery Answer A3250
A deep scar on the leg could be removed (or replaced by a smaller scar) via plastic surgical intervention. Maybe you can get thicker legs if you practice physical exercises for leg muscles. Further, it seems likely that there is something that could be done for the “small flesh” on your face. You can consult a plastic surgeon about your concerns.

|
Did you find this post helpful?
DISCLAIMER: "Ask a Doctor" questions are answered by certified physicians and other medical professionals. For more information about experts participating in the "Ask a Doctor" Network, please visit our medical experts page. You may also visit our Cosmetic Surgery, Plastic Surgery , for moderated patient to patient support and information.

The information provided on eHealth Forum is designed to improve, not replace, the relationship between a patient and his/her own physician. Personal consultation(s) with a qualified medical professional is the proper means for diagnosing any medical condition.