I really need them! As you guys know I went to the ER. They took blood and urine and said I dont have an ectopic pregnancy. I told him "There is something terribly wrong with me!!!" So he kept asking questions and feeling on my lower stomach causing MORE pain. He did an ultrasound and told me I have a lots of abnormal sized cysts on my right ovary. One of them is huge. He then gave me pain meds, which I am NOT taking Im too scared to since Im here alone with Mel, then they sent me home to wait to go to my Gyno tomorrow since they arent open on Mondays. Shocked He wrote on my discharge papers the word "Cystadenomas". I havent looked that up yet. So im not for sure what that is. Anyways Saturday night I went to stay with my MIL because I was in too much pain to stay here with Mel by myself while Joey is at work. I woke up early Sunday morning in severe pain. I should have gone back to the ER but they would tell me the same. My lower abdomen feels like someone is stabbing it. Im neasous, Having tons of hot flashes. I been having panic attacks 4-5 times a day since Friday! Im here alone with Amelia and shes being terriably fussy. Her teeth isnt cutting in all they way. They been 1/4 the way up since for months now. I want to call Joeys Mom to come stay with her but she lives over an hour away. I hate that Joey works 6 days a week and night shift at that. It sucks! Its like Im a single mom. I just hope they can do something for me tomorrow. Im hurting so bad!
Did you find this post helpful?
|

replied August 6th, 2007
Especially eHealthy
heres some info onCystadenomas

http://www.wrongdiagnosis.com/medical/beni gn_cystic_tumors_cystadenomas_.htm

i hope things get better and you feel better soon
ill be thinking about you
stay strong and hang in there Sad
|

replied August 6th, 2007
Extremely eHealthy
Thank You!!

and thanks for the info!
|

replied August 7th, 2007
Extremely eHealthy
Oh you poor thing, I'm so sorry you're in so much pain. Hopefully you can have the cysts removed asap and you'll feel tons better.

Big hugs Wink
|

User Profile
replied August 7th, 2007
Extremely eHealthy
i hope you get better soon hun x
|

replied August 7th, 2007
Extremely eHealthy
Hope you feel better soon.
|

replied August 7th, 2007
Extremely eHealthy
Thank you Ladies!!
|
Must Read
What happens during labor? What do contractions feel like? And how do I know that labor has begun? Read on to learn about birthing basics....
Signs of labor occur after 36 weeks of pregnancy. Learn about the difference between real and false contractions. Plus, we outline signs of delivery complicati...
Almost all women worry about the pain of childbirth. Preparing for childbirth includes thinking about how you'd like to cope with the pain of labor. Read on for...