User Profile
well one more month until DH and i start trying again... I have been bleeding for what seems like a month. 3 weeks of off and on again bleeding and then again this weekend (dr said THAT is my period). Started taking the metformin again. Ugh it messes with my intestines something fierce.

Due to the depression my gyn put me on wellbutrin xl and suggested that I see a therapist. But in scheduling my appointments my employer stated that if it could not be done in an hour i could not go without reprocussions. So i resigned from my job at my hubbys request.

Jobless this is gonna suck.. i like working.
Did you find this post helpful?
|

replied August 6th, 2007
Especially eHealthy
well good luck and lots of baby dust to you guys

i hope you feel better Sad i know the meds must suck...
|
Did you find this post helpful?
Must Read
If you're experiencing difficult conceiving, you are not alone. Learn how doctors define infertility and how infertility affects both men and women here....
Many things cause fertility problems. Learn common causes of infertility for men and women here, plus info on factors that affect the ability to conceive....
Sometimes fertility do not manifest any symptoms. Other times there are definite signs. Learn to identify possible problems and know when to ask for help....