should i move on
yes
no
maybe
57%  57%  [ 4 ]
28%  28%  [ 2 ]
14%  14%  [ 1 ]
Total Votes : 7
i was wit this guy for about 7 months and ended up pregnant. we broke up and i moved back close to family. we still talk but he gives me signs that he wants to be with me but i dont know if it is true... this is his second child and my first... he isnt with his ex but we broke up over some stupid stuff... i dont know what to do. he calls and then we talk for hours then he is like i will call you tomorrow at same time and i wait around for it then he doesnt even call... it just stresses me out.. i am due january 11th 2008 and i cant wait and he tells me the same... i dont know what to believe... can anyone help me.. i love him alot.. but i wrote him a note tellin him how i feel and we chat sometimes on phone or yahoo and he calls me lil mama.. what am i suppose to do.. i have another guy goin after me but i just want my baby's daddy.. please help me figure out what to do...
Did you find this post helpful?
|

User Profile
replied August 6th, 2007
Extremely eHealthy
Re: I Want My Ex Back
lilmama_20 wrote:
i was wit this guy for about 7 months and ended up pregnant. we broke up and i moved back close to family. we still talk but he gives me signs that he wants to be with me but i dont know if it is true... this is his second child and my first... he isnt with his ex but we broke up over some stupid stuff... i dont know what to do. he calls and then we talk for hours then he is like i will call you tomorrow at same time and i wait around for it then he doesnt even call... it just stresses me out.. i am due january 11th 2008 and i cant wait and he tells me the same... i dont know what to believe... can anyone help me.. i love him alot.. but i wrote him a note tellin him how i feel and we chat sometimes on phone or yahoo and he calls me lil mama.. what am i suppose to do.. i have another guy goin after me but i just want my baby's daddy.. please help me figure out what to do...

Unfortunately if you wrote him a note and told him how you feel and he did respond to the note by coming back, Then there really isn’t anything you can do.. I don’t know what your note said, but I would not be vague in letting him know what you want. Tell him you love him and you are sorry you broke up over something stupid, and you want him back in your life, not just over the phone. You don’t have anything to lose by being honest.. After you tell him, the ball is in his court.. And you will know you did and said all you could..

Good luck..
|

replied September 3rd, 2007
Me and my ex have 2 kids he was great with them and we all loved him but he cheated on me ALOT Crying or Very sad and it took another guy to show me how i should be treated we have been together for 1 year and i still think about my ex (because he doesnt see the kids) all the time and will always love him but maybe someone else will be good its hard to leave the one you love but sometimes its for the best. Wink
|

replied November 19th, 2007
Re: I Want My Ex Back
First of all, does your ex know about the other guy going after you? You cant wait around for him to realize that he is making a mistake. What if this other guy is your happines and you're waiting around for your ex! I dont know what the other guy wants from you, but it takes a man to go after a pregnant women who is having a baby from somebody else. Tell your ex how things are. Give him sometime to change, maybe wait until the baby is born , if he doesnt change til then, he never will. What you need to do is move on, for you and your baby.
|