Medical Questions > Pregnancy Forum > Getting Pregnant Forum

Conceiving after Miscarriage

User Profile
i stopped bleeding after miscarrage two weeks ago and now we can have sex. What are the chances of me getting pregnant again?
Did you find this post helpful?
|

replied August 5th, 2007
Especially eHealthy
id ask a doctor they would be able to tell you
|

User Profile
replied August 5th, 2007
Supporter
well i know she told me to wait to normal menstrual cycles before trying
|

User Profile
replied August 7th, 2007
Especially eHealthy
i heard other girls on here say you are much more fertile right after a miscarriage
|

User Profile
replied August 7th, 2007
Experienced User
I had a mc and we starting trying as soon as the bleeding stopped and got pg right away. they say you are very fertile then and i believe it. Dr told us to wait 2 cycles but we didn't listen. i have a healthy 17 month old girl now!!
|

User Profile
replied August 8th, 2007
Supporter
beckster wrote:
i heard other girls on here say you are much more fertile right after a miscarriage

thats what i heard too and i have finally stopped bleeding so should i give it a try now?
|

User Profile
replied August 8th, 2007
Supporter
Kiara_Nicole wrote:
I had a mc and we starting trying as soon as the bleeding stopped and got pg right away. they say you are very fertile then and i believe it. Dr told us to wait 2 cycles but we didn't listen. i have a healthy 17 month old girl now!!

hmm i guess i will try after i come from the dr tomorrow. they said they had to give me a urine test to make sure i come up with a negative pregnancy first. so after that i will try, will that be too late to try? i mean will my cervix will still be more open then? i just want a baby of my own to hold
|
Quick Reply
Must Read
If you're experiencing difficult conceiving, you are not alone. Learn how doctors define infertility and how infertility affects both men and women here....
Many things cause fertility problems. Learn common causes of infertility for men and women here, plus info on factors that affect the ability to conceive....
Sometimes fertility do not manifest any symptoms. Other times there are definite signs. Learn to identify possible problems and know when to ask for help....