I have this serious problem ever since i was small. Everytime I come near to someone that person feels unease and hold his/her breath. It is a very embarrasing problem Embarassed . I went to see a doctor 2 years ago and he told me to brush my teeth often and rinse with mouthwash, but honestly that didn't help. It's just the stinky breath that comes out of my nose bothers me all the time. I have both bad mouth & nose breath and I'm using Therabreath product but that doesn't help.

Does anyone have the same problem as mine? My bad nose breath can fill up the whole classroom!!!!!!!!!! It is very terrible!
Please help me...... Crying or Very sad
Did you find this post helpful?
First Helper Taxsense
|

replied April 12th, 2010
Bad nose odors exist
My boyfriend has bad nose breath and I hate it! who wants to kiss... did you find a cure?
|

replied December 22nd, 2010
what caused my bad nose breath
Yes this has happened to me also. The one thing I felt worked was a nasal spray called sinofresh and a sinus wash (salt water rinse for your nose). They may not get rid of the problem but it will help.
|

replied April 26th, 2011
Try the foll. (don't brush this away as something useless everyone suggests - It may not cure you, but will definitely reduce the intensity).
First thing, after you wake up in the morning BEFORE you brush or eat or drink anything, you must drink 4 glasses of water. Repeat at 11.30 am, then by 4.30 pm and then at 7.30 pm. Before going to bed, drink 2 glasses. That amounts to total of 18 glasses. Imp: do not eat or drink anything 40 mins before and after drinking water. After drinking water each time, most probably you will have a temporary runny nose - be sure to blow your nose then.
Try this for three days and simultaneously study reactions of people around you. If you find a change for the better, continue water therapy.
|

replied April 26th, 2011
Try the foll. (don't brush this away as something useless everyone suggests - It may not cure you, but will definitely reduce the intensity).
First thing, after you wake up in the morning BEFORE you brush or eat or drink anything, you must drink 4 glasses of water. Repeat at 11.30 am, then by 4.30 pm and then at 7.30 pm. Before going to bed, drink 2 glasses. That amounts to total of 18 glasses. Imp: do not eat or drink anything 40 mins before and after drinking water. After drinking water each time, most probably you will have a temporary runny nose - be sure to blow your nose then.
Try this for three days and simultaneously study reactions of people around you. If you find a change for the better, continue water therapy.
|

replied April 26th, 2011
Do update me.
|

replied April 21st, 2012
did it help
Did any of those things help you?
|
Must Read
Do you know the three main reasons we cough? Learn common causes of cough and when coughing might indicate a more serious health problem....
Coughing is normal. But what can cause more troublesome coughs? Learn more about possible causes of cough here....
When should you see a doctor about cough symptoms? When are symptoms a sign of further complications? Learn about cough symptoms basics here....