Medical Questions > Womens Health > Womens Conditions Forum

Cycle Issue! Possible Tmi!!!

User Profile
usually im always late for my period, this time i had my period after 64 days on July 3, and again on July 31......with this one i had alot of back pain alot of clots....nausea.....headaches......im not sure if i should be concerned with it or just go with it!!! Rolling Eyes
Did you find this post helpful?
|

User Profile
replied August 17th, 2007
Especially eHealthy
If your cycles are always like this you might just have a really long cycle. Mine are usually 35 days or so. It's worth going to a doctor, but most likely they'll just say that you're fine and put you on birth control to regulate your periods. It's just like this for some people.

Birth control will help though, it's nice to have control over your period Wink
|
Did you find this post helpful?
Must Read
Menstruation is a woman's normal monthly menstrual period. But what are the signs of abnormal periods? When is vaginal bleeding serious?...
Regular vaginal bleeding vagina is a sign of healthy menstruation. What signs and symptoms point to menstrual problems? Read on to learn the difference....
Menstrual irregularity means that something is wrong. Learn how to identify the signs and symptoms of an irregular period to prevent larger problems later...