User Profile
I just wanted to wish you luck for your induction tomorrow.

I hope everything goes well and labor is easy Smile

You'll be holding your baby before you know it and i am sure everything will go just fine Very Happy

Kristy
Did you find this post helpful?
|

replied August 2nd, 2007
Especially eHealthy
ahhh karen i cannot wait to see pics!!!!!! best of luck!!!!!!
|

User Profile
replied August 2nd, 2007
Extremely eHealthy
Heaps and heaps and heaps of luck to you too! I know you will be fine, being induced really isnt so bad. You'll soon have baby in your arms and all the stress will disappear!

Cant wait to see baby but make sure you give yourself plenty of rest.. I'm going to miss you over the next few days! Hopefully when you come back I will have some news too! Smile
|

replied August 2nd, 2007
Most Diplomatic Poster
thank you so much!! i'm a little nervous but whatever happens i know i'll just be happy to have my baby finally! i am posting an update and a pic from today's ultrasound if you want to check it out. Smile
|

replied August 2nd, 2007
Experienced User
Karen i wish you luck, and i'm sure that you will do great during labor. Can't wait to see pics of your baby!
|
Must Read
What happens during labor? What do contractions feel like? And how do I know that labor has begun? Read on to learn about birthing basics....
Signs of labor occur after 36 weeks of pregnancy. Learn about the difference between real and false contractions. Plus, we outline signs of delivery complicati...
Almost all women worry about the pain of childbirth. Preparing for childbirth includes thinking about how you'd like to cope with the pain of labor. Read on for...