Well she happens to be bored and so am I and i'm sure everyone else is too cause there ain't much going on round' these parts lately (besides the good news of a few pregnancies Wink ) so I'm gonna post pics.I probably posted them all already but It'll give you something to look at and the newbies probably haven't seen them yet!

Chocoholic! The first step is admitting you hav a problem. . .

I will stand here all night until you give me more more MORE!!!

halloween

Bath time

The tantrum

his pretty toenails after the tantrum

before his first haircut

and after

second haircut. He's a big boy now!

I have tons more (not of dalton,just stuff) but I have to go to lunch!
Did you find this post helpful?
|

replied August 2nd, 2007
Especially eHealthy
he is too freakin cute melissa

i love his long hair Very Happy
|

replied August 2nd, 2007
Especially eHealthy
he really is so cute!

i'm thinking of stealing the halloween costume. he looks so adorable!

i'm so glad he finally got a haircut! i don't like long hair on boys. finn's going to need one soon, his bangs are starting to look like dalton's old bangs!

love love love the chocolate ones and your captions!

thanks mel!
|

replied August 2nd, 2007
Extremely eHealthy
Suzanna (right?) I liked his long hair and I was so sad to see it go but I like it much better short.He looks like a growing dude,now instead of one who looks like a baby still!

Bridget,I made that halloween comstume myself! It almost didn't fit but when I made a few adjustments it was awesome!

thanks ladies!
|
Must Read
What happens during labor? What do contractions feel like? And how do I know that labor has begun? Read on to learn about birthing basics....
Signs of labor occur after 36 weeks of pregnancy. Learn about the difference between real and false contractions. Plus, we outline signs of delivery complicati...
Almost all women worry about the pain of childbirth. Preparing for childbirth includes thinking about how you'd like to cope with the pain of labor. Read on for...