Hi, I'm 25 years old and find that every year my hearing gets more and more sensitive, to the point that now I avoid loud clubs and concerts at all costs. When I wear foam ear plugs at these places I feel very insecure. Are there any ear plugs that are more inconspicuous or other suggestions as to how to control this oversensitivity to noises.
Thanks,
Bennett
Did you find this post helpful?
|

User Profile
replied August 1st, 2007
Community Volunteer
Hi quercus

I must admit ... loud noises are more sensitive to me now I'm older . Laughing . but you're a young person, I haven't anything myself suggest, however, I will re-post your concern to the Ears Nose and Throat Forum (ENT for short medical terms) so you can get the answers you are looking for..
Good luck and I hope you find a solution to your problem fast...

Ginger
|
Did you find this post helpful?
Quick Reply
Must Read
Do you know the three main reasons we cough? Learn common causes of cough and when coughing might indicate a more serious health problem....
Coughing is normal. But what can cause more troublesome coughs? Learn more about possible causes of cough here....
When should you see a doctor about cough symptoms? When are symptoms a sign of further complications? Learn about cough symptoms basics here....