Hey guys, I'm new here...just wanted to say hi.
Did you find this post helpful?
|

replied August 1st, 2007
Extremely eHealthy
Hi. I'm Mandi. I'm 25, married and we have a 16 month old daughter named Adriana. Welcome to ehealth.

So tell us about yourself.
|

replied August 1st, 2007
hi im new here also Very Happy
|

replied August 1st, 2007
Hello
Hi, I'm new too!! I'm 22 and my name's kristina!
|

replied August 2nd, 2007
Extremely eHealthy
Not new here but my name is Melissa and I have one baby who is 2 1/2. . .well a fur baby to be exact Laughing Welcome everyone!
|

replied August 2nd, 2007
hopefulmjz wrote:
Hi. I'm Mandi. I'm 25, married and we have a 16 month old daughter named Adriana. Welcome to ehealth.

So tell us about yourself.

Uh, I'm 19, this is my second pregnancy, but I'm keeping this baby. I'm pretty much doing everything on my own because I broke up with my psychotic boyfriend about a week ago because he assaulted me.
I'm nearly 11 weeks pregnant and I'm due on February 23, 2008. Anyone else due around that time?
|

User Profile
replied August 13th, 2007
Experienced User
i'm brand spanking new too... so hey. lol.
|

replied August 13th, 2007
aww congrats! I'm 17 weeks pregnant due the 21st Jan! x
|

replied August 14th, 2007
Experienced User
hey. i'm new. and due 26th feb Smile my boyfriend's birthday Smile
i just tunred 18 last month x
|
Tags: Pregnancy
Quick Reply
Must Read
What happens during labor? What do contractions feel like? And how do I know that labor has begun? Read on to learn about birthing basics....
Signs of labor occur after 36 weeks of pregnancy. Learn about the difference between real and false contractions. Plus, we outline signs of delivery complicati...
Almost all women worry about the pain of childbirth. Preparing for childbirth includes thinking about how you'd like to cope with the pain of labor. Read on for...