I am 6-7 days late! I was suppose to start on the 26th. NEVER have I ever been this late!

Has anyone had a false negative test?
Did you find this post helpful?
|

replied July 31st, 2007
Especially eHealthy
False negatives are somewhat common from what I have heard.

Some women don't get positives on urine until several months in.
|

replied July 31st, 2007
Extremely eHealthy
Eiri wrote:
False negatives are somewhat common from what I have heard.

Some women don't get positives on urine until several months in.

Really? I have alot of things going on with my body like I did before and right after I found out I was pregnant with my daughter. But I got a positive with her I think it was 2 days before expected period
|

replied July 31st, 2007
Extremely eHealthy
I would test in the morning.
|

replied July 31st, 2007
Extremely eHealthy
I think Im going to! I cant get to the store till late tho because Im babysitting and Amelia goes to bed at 7:30 on the dot. Im going to have to do something because Im stressing a little
|

User Profile
replied August 1st, 2007
Active User, very eHealthy
Goodluck testing!

Morgan
|

replied August 1st, 2007
Extremely eHealthy
I tested again this morning and still negative. If I dont get my period before Monday, I guess I will call my gyno.
|

User Profile
replied August 1st, 2007
Especially eHealthy
my mom had false tests with my brother, even at the drs office, but she knew she was pregnant , this was her 3rd kid, she kept telling them she was pregnant and they said she wasnt, turned out she was, maybe the hcg jsut isnt showing in your urine.
|

replied August 1st, 2007
Extremely eHealthy
wow,that sucks about the test! what if you are?
|

replied August 1st, 2007
Extremely eHealthy
Diane did your Mom just have this problem just with your brother or did she get negatives with all pregnancies?

Melissa if I am I will be scared crapless!! But I would be happy to.
|
Must Read
What happens during labor? What do contractions feel like? And how do I know that labor has begun? Read on to learn about birthing basics....
Signs of labor occur after 36 weeks of pregnancy. Learn about the difference between real and false contractions. Plus, we outline signs of delivery complicati...
Almost all women worry about the pain of childbirth. Preparing for childbirth includes thinking about how you'd like to cope with the pain of labor. Read on for...