Medical Questions > Nutrition > Gluten Free Diet Forum

Gluten Free Grocery Store Foods

Gluten Solutions is a great place to order food from. Tinkyada has the best pasta. Mrs. Leepers makes box mixes like hamburger helper that are GF.

Wellshire kids gluten free chicken nuggests. MiDel makes good mini choc chip and oreo style cookies. We get these at Whole Foods Market. This store also recently opened a bakery and ships GF goods to all their stores in the US now. We use their sandwhich bread and toast it.

Van's Waffles are also good.
Did you find this post helpful?
|

User Profile
replied August 20th, 2008
Supporter
I've just started to work at a Gluten free food warehouse. never tried the stuff myself but i will be sure to try it. Supposedly it is supposed be very good for you. i have a son too who is.. lets just say... out of control at times and so it will be interting to c if his behaviour changes..
|

replied June 23rd, 2011
I don't how the foods are. If they are delicious, i will definitely try them.
|

replied October 17th, 2011
Da_dude, are there some gluten-free snack bars too? It's good that there is a food shop like this that's selling Gluten-free products.

-----
|

replied January 5th, 2014
You can order some products online as well. I've tried ordering from eBay in the past, but you can't be sure of the validity of the label, especially incoming from China.

There are online food stores that use food makers who have been proven to provide gluten-free products.

I guess you (hope is the better word) that this kind of industry will be easier to find and buy from.
|
Must Read
Is Celiac disease a food allergy? (it is not) What causes Celiac and what puts you at risk for developing it? Basic facts about Celiac Disease here....
What can trigger celiac disease? And who is at risk of developing the disorder? Click here to learn more....
A range of symptoms manifest during Celiac Disease. Learn what signs and symptoms to look for, and when to seek help....