I posted on here yesterday ... Sry im being kinda annoying but im wanting to know!!! Im not really tired or synthing liek I normally am right before I start and im not trying to clean everything and im not cramping or eating a ton. However my bbs are firm and my temp is like 98.9 and its normally 96.5 ish I was supposed to start yesterday. I just wanna know im curious, plus I just started my spring break so thats all im gonna be thinkin about.

Anything anyone has to offer would be greatly appreciated!

~kit~
Did you find this post helpful?
|

replied March 14th, 2004
Experienced User
You will not know until you take a test! They're only, like, $8.00, buy one and take it!!! Also, "cleaning everything" normally happens when you're closer to being due, i've heard it's a mother's instinct to prepare the "roost" also, you may not have those other symptoms, like eating a lot. Some women never get those, and some get them later on. As I said, you won't know until you test!
|
Did you find this post helpful?
Quick Reply
Answers to Similar Questions
User Profile
Dr. Madhumita Avinash Paul
User Profile
Dr. Kokil Mathur
User Profile
User Profile
Anand J. Singh
User Profile
Must Read
Birth control is helpful in preventing pregnancy. Need to know more about birth control? Start here to learn more about popular methods of birth control....
You have many birth control options. Each works differently. What are the choices and what should you consider in order to help you make your decision? ...
Each method of birth control comes with risks to your health. What are the general problems you could encounter?...