User Profile
I am so confused.

This month, my chart is very erratic, like my first cycle charting. The only fertility symptoms I had were watery CM and a temperature surge on CD 12 (like always).

However, I had no eggwhite CM and my temperature took a deep dip the very next day. Fertility Friend says that I ovulated on CD 10, but I'm almost positive that is wrong and it's only saying that because my temperature for CD 11 was effed up (I got out of bed while temping.

Here's my chart:
http://www.fertilityfriend.com/home/18dcc0

I am guessing that I did not ovulate this month. Like, my ovary swelled with the egg maturing, but no egg was releasted because of another ovarian cyst. It would make sense, too, because the ovulation pain I had this month was on the left side and that is the ovary I had surgery on.

Unless I'm wrong. I have just never saw such a deep dip in my temperature after the surge like that.
Did you find this post helpful?
|

replied July 31st, 2007
Active User, very eHealthy
I looked at your chart. It might be a bit early to tell. Your post-o temps last month were all above 97.3 and your lowest recent temp this month is a bit lower.

One reason to temp is so that you can show your charts to your doctor. If you suspect that you have a cyst, you can show your chart to your doctor.
|
Did you find this post helpful?
Must Read
If you're experiencing difficult conceiving, you are not alone. Learn how doctors define infertility and how infertility affects both men and women here....
Many things cause fertility problems. Learn common causes of infertility for men and women here, plus info on factors that affect the ability to conceive....
Sometimes fertility do not manifest any symptoms. Other times there are definite signs. Learn to identify possible problems and know when to ask for help....