been on the yamine pill 4 a little over a year now and ix am becoming very depressed and developing signs of ibs can any1 recommend a new birth control pill plz coz really want to change but dont no wots available
Did you find this post helpful?
|

replied July 30th, 2007
Especially eHealthy
There are literally hundreds of pills out there...

I personally have used ortho tricyclen and ortho tricyclen lo and loved both of them!
|

replied July 31st, 2007
Experienced User
I'm losing an insane amount of hair and I'm using yasmin. This is the first sideeffect I've experienced I think. Do I just change BCP or do they give me something for the hair loss?
|

User Profile
replied July 31st, 2007
Especially eHealthy
You should switch. Your doc can recommend something with less chances of the particular side effect you are experiencing.
|
Quick Reply
Must Read
Birth control is helpful in preventing pregnancy. Need to know more about birth control? Start here to learn more about popular methods of birth control....
You have many birth control options. Each works differently. What are the choices and what should you consider in order to help you make your decision? ...
Each method of birth control comes with risks to your health. What are the general problems you could encounter?...