User Profile
I love this boy with all my heart to start off with. I was very very lucky. But heres what people thought I was nuts for:

When we met he had just started at a job I'd been at for 2 years. I was a cashier and he started as a bagger and always kept coming back to the end of my till to talk to me, We are both incredibly goofy and by the end of the night he would walk by and lightly grab my sides. The next day we went out to dinner and talked for 4-5 hours. Our first date was the 2nd night we'd met. At the end of the month I was with him or at his dorm room more than anywhere else. Then at two months we both lived in a dorm room tat wasn't even 12'x15'. Now we have an apt and things are still great and we started dating Dec 17, 2007. I'm very glad I met him but was it kind of fast?
Did you find this post helpful?
|

replied July 30th, 2007
Extremely eHealthy
I dont think you can put a time frame on love or friendship. Everyone will tell you something different, but how do you feel?

Is the relationship good? Does he take care of your needs and do you take care of his? Are you both committed to each other? Do you trust eachother? Can you count on him? If you can answer yes to all these questions then I think you should be together no matter how fast you moved in together.

Sometimes you just know these things. So what made you ask that question? Are you having doubts or has someone said something to you?
|

User Profile
replied July 30th, 2007
Supporter
Way to go Rosie!

I couldn't have said it better.
|

User Profile
replied July 31st, 2007
No, not having doubts I was just incredibly bored outta my mind yesterday when I typed that. I can seriously answer yes to each of those. Smile We're one of those couples that if we went to fight it would be with pillows or tickling fights or something. Two goofs! at 2am this morning he was teaching me to drive his Manuel Ford Focus ZTS, lol.
|