Crying or Very sad

i worked the last two days and i seriously only saw finn for a total of 1.5 hours from friday night to tonight. i want to get him up right now because i miss him so much.
Did you find this post helpful?
|

User Profile
replied July 29th, 2007
Extremely eHealthy
That has to really suck! I hope you get to see him lots tomorrow.
|

replied July 29th, 2007
Especially eHealthy
luckily i don't have to work again until saturday. i'm just going through withdrawals right now.
|

replied July 29th, 2007
Especially eHealthy
sorry bridget
maybe you can take him to the park or something tomarrow
|

replied July 29th, 2007
Especially eHealthy
i know what thats like, when i was working at the studio seeing other ppls kids all day i just wanted to go home and hug mine. id just go in there and watch them sleep lol
|

replied July 29th, 2007
Especially eHealthy
macysmama wrote:
i know what thats like, when i was working at the studio seeing other ppls kids all day i just wanted to go home and hug mine. id just go in there and watch them sleep lol

exactly! i work in a toy shop, it's a freakin' baby parade all day long!

all day today and yesterday i kept thinking nick was going to surprise me and swing by with finn... he didn't.

Sad
|

replied July 29th, 2007
Extremely eHealthy
Being a teacher is the same way, especially when I'd have a bad day with a student or I was stressed out. There was nothing better than going home to her. You'll have all day tomorrow with him. I know how you feel though.
|

replied July 29th, 2007
Extremely eHealthy
Aww, how late does he normally sleep in the morning? I'm sure he'll be just as happy to see you as you are to see him! When the lady I take care of acts up and ruins my afternoon it makes me miss Adriana 10 times more.
|

User Profile
replied July 30th, 2007
Extremely eHealthy
Right about the time i start missing the girls, it's time to go home from work. By sunday afternoon at about 6:30 pm I start missing work, just in time to go back again. LOL

I am leaving on Wednesday for a long weekend at the beach with our friends, and I know I will be missing them really bad when I get back. I haven't been away from Hannah for 4 days before!! Sad
|

replied July 30th, 2007
Extremely eHealthy
Did you get your Finn fix?
|

replied July 30th, 2007
Especially eHealthy
yup, we're playing right now!

he had a very sleepy weekend, that's why i didn't see him much. i sleep in on saturdays and when i got up he was napping and he got up 10 minutes before i had to leave at 12:30. then i got home and it was close to 10 so of course he was already in bed. then sunday morning i saw him for 5 minutes when i got up and then he went back to bed. then i got home around 5:45 and he goes to be at 7.

it was very sad!

but now we're playing and hugging and having a great day!
|

replied July 30th, 2007
Extremely eHealthy
I'm sorry Bridget! I hope your getting lots of lovin's today!
|

User Profile
replied July 30th, 2007
Extremely eHealthy
I hate working. I miss Gabe soo much while I'm at work. & Then I get home & he's already in bed, or I have to put him right to bed. It sucks.
|

User Profile
replied July 30th, 2007
Especially eHealthy
I hated that sooooooo much. Unfortunately I worked all the time and had to put in long days to keep up with the workload. I felt like I didn't know my own child. But at least it's only on the weekends and not every day!!! I love being home now. Even when he's driving me nuts I still wouldn't miss it for the world.
|
Tags: Pregnancy
Quick Reply
Must Read
What happens during labor? What do contractions feel like? And how do I know that labor has begun? Read on to learn about birthing basics....
Signs of labor occur after 36 weeks of pregnancy. Learn about the difference between real and false contractions. Plus, we outline signs of delivery complicati...
Almost all women worry about the pain of childbirth. Preparing for childbirth includes thinking about how you'd like to cope with the pain of labor. Read on for...