When do you normally start feeling them? Ive been noticing them for about a week now. It seems kinda early. Confused
Did you find this post helpful?
|

replied March 13th, 2004
Extremely eHealthy
I got them like the last month of my pregnancy!!
|

replied March 13th, 2004
Extremely eHealthy
Im just 19 weeks!? Weird!
|

replied March 13th, 2004
Extremely eHealthy
I had them at 19 weeks jill. Although at the time I didn't know what they were and I didn't have them very often, I had them. Now I get the real things! lmao o fun fun! Lol
|

replied March 13th, 2004
Experienced User
What are braxton hicks?
|

replied March 13th, 2004
Active User, very eHealthy
I read somewhere that they could start as early as 18-20 weeks.

Brenda
|

replied March 13th, 2004
Experienced User
Yeah i'v been having them sence around 20 wks. Maybe longer.
|

replied March 13th, 2004
Extremely eHealthy
Braxton hicks are contractions but they are painless ones before labor time...Just preparing ur uterus for the big day!!..I get them occ. Too! But not too often

jordan and jaydyn
|

replied March 13th, 2004
Extremely eHealthy
Arrow
|

replied March 13th, 2004
Extremely eHealthy
Well im going to let my body know that there will be no labor ahead just a c-section so it can stop the braxton hicks now! Laughing
|

replied March 13th, 2004
Extremely eHealthy
Jill I am 21 weeks and I been gettin em for about 2 weeks now . Not alot. . Ive had em like 3 times now, once today~ I was gonna ask about this too! I hope its normal to get em so early! If people dont know what they feel like, for me at least, I can feel my lower belly/uterus area and it tightens up a lot and feels harder and tight and almost like cramping feeling comes with it sometimes.
|

replied March 13th, 2004
Extremely eHealthy
Lol! When I read this post earlier I was gonna say ive never had em before but just about 20 mins ago, I started gettin em and when I got up to walk downstairs, they went away! I'm 20 and a half weeks and this is my first time ever feelin em. Im so scared to sit down now! Lol!

Shauna
|

replied March 13th, 2004
Extremely eHealthy
I feel ya! I am scared now. . I have only felt em 3 times. .But today I felt em twice! Is that bad? It was only like 30 seconds each and hours apart. .But im beginning to get really worried and I am calling my doc on monday.
|

replied March 13th, 2004
Experienced User
No need to call your doctor about it. They are completely normal.
|
Quick Reply
Must Read
What happens during labor? What do contractions feel like? And how do I know that labor has begun? Read on to learn about birthing basics....
Signs of labor occur after 36 weeks of pregnancy. Learn about the difference between real and false contractions. Plus, we outline signs of delivery complicati...
Almost all women worry about the pain of childbirth. Preparing for childbirth includes thinking about how you'd like to cope with the pain of labor. Read on for...