So girls, my wait is officially over. I have had to use protection for the past 4 months because I had mild displacia and hpv. I went through all the treatments and waited like a good girl and now I feel like I am free...
If you remember, I ask you guys if I should push up my pap and I did. Well I got the paper in the mail that said that I am all good to go. Everything is normal.

Also, this past week I ovulated, well I think Friday and dh and I got busy in the baby making department. I got my first positive opk on Wednesday and then another one on Thursday morning. By Thursday night it wasn't positive and my temps started to rise. Well they are well into post "o" temps. Take a look at my chart and let me know what you think.

http://www.fertilityfriend.com/home/19ab84

Wish me luck for a calm and stress free 2ww.
Did you find this post helpful?
|

replied July 29th, 2007
Active User, very eHealthy
Woohoo! You must feel like a big weight has been lifted. Welcome to your first 2ww in a while (sort of). You'll be a few days ahead of me, so hopefully I'll get a bfp shortly after you this month!
|

replied July 29th, 2007
Extremely eHealthy
I hope it goes quickly and you get a positive. Good Luck!
|

User Profile
replied July 30th, 2007
Extremely eHealthy
Oh goodie!!! I hope this wait has been worth it and all your work is already done. Are you going to wait until af is expected or are you going to start testing early? (no pressure Mr. Green )
|

replied July 30th, 2007
Extremely eHealthy
CHRISTY!!!!!! Laughing Laughing

I was seriously getting ready to post a "where's Christy" post.

Are you feeling any better? I hope so! How are those hormones doing for you? Started af yet?

You have been missed. Don't be a stranger anymore!!!
|

User Profile
replied July 30th, 2007
Extremely eHealthy
*star* wrote:
CHRISTY!!!!!! Laughing Laughing

I was seriously getting ready to post a "where's Christy" post.

Are you feeling any better? I hope so! How are those hormones doing for you? Started af yet?

You have been missed. Don't be a stranger anymore!!!

Aww, Thank you! Embarassed It feels great to be missed. I've missed you guys too!

The hormones sucked (and still do) I've been off of them for about two weeks. I had some minor spotting, but nothing like af or what I expected. But, I guess something is better than nothing. I go back to the doctor on Friday to get the results of my bloodwork (hopefully I get a bfp before than though) And we aren't sure yet if we want to go back on birth control or not. So, hopefully, our cycle won't be to far apart! *Technically* I should be o'ing right around now (even though I think I already did) but, it's hard to tell what is my natural hormones and what is still left over, so anyone's guess is as good as mine.
|

replied July 30th, 2007
Extremely eHealthy
That's good that you aren't taking those hormones any more. It just doesn't seem natural and I could only imaging how they would make you feel. Have you been keeping up with your charting?

So here is to you, me and shorty getting our August positives. I keep praying every night that this will be the month, but I will not be dissapointed if it isn't.

And I don't know if I will test early. Technically I should test next Wednesday if I am late, but I might get to antsy and want to test early. We shall see.
|

replied July 30th, 2007
Experienced User
woohoo. you have waited for this a long time. i hope that your bfp comes real soon.. tons of baby dust.

Christy it is so good to hear from you. hope that you get your bfp soon too.
|
Must Read
If you're experiencing difficult conceiving, you are not alone. Learn how doctors define infertility and how infertility affects both men and women here....
Many things cause fertility problems. Learn common causes of infertility for men and women here, plus info on factors that affect the ability to conceive....
Sometimes fertility do not manifest any symptoms. Other times there are definite signs. Learn to identify possible problems and know when to ask for help....