well, my LMP was July 7th..i ovulated the 21st, which my bf and i happened to have sex the night before and he did cum in me, now does this mean i'll be pregnant for sure, its already been a week, would i be gettin symptoms already or would it be too soon? well im soo confused and my boobs hurt, and sometimes when im really hungry i take few bites and cant finished its like my eyes are bigger than my stomach and i feel like throwin up

what is up with me??
Did you find this post helpful?
|

replied July 28th, 2007
Especially eHealthy
its too soon to have symptoms

however ou could be preg its a possibillity :] wait about 3 weeks and take a test or go in for a blood test in a week

good luck
|

replied July 29th, 2007
Generally symptoms don't start until you are 4 weeks pregnant which is 2 weeks after you have ovulated.You would currently be 3 weeks and 1 day pregnant, a pregnancy test wouldnt even give you a positive result yet. Also just because you had sex at the right time doesnt always mean you will get pregnant although obviously your chances are higher.

Sometimes if you really want to be pregnant your mind can start playing tricks on you and you can experience 'symptoms'. You need to relax and take a test in around 1 week, if its negative but you still dont get your period wait a few more days and test again. Good luck.
|
Must Read
Birth control is helpful in preventing pregnancy. Need to know more about birth control? Start here to learn more about popular methods of birth control....
You have many birth control options. Each works differently. What are the choices and what should you consider in order to help you make your decision? ...
Each method of birth control comes with risks to your health. What are the general problems you could encounter?...