Medical Questions > Mental Health > Addiction, Recovery Forum

Mixing Substances...? (Page 1)

User Profile
How bad is it if i took 3 shots of captain, mixed vioxx, oxycodene, and some other painkiller together after i smashed em to dust. I feel a little queezy but not like dieing or anything
Did you find this post helpful?
|

User Profile
replied July 28th, 2007
i really d/c anymore. life sucks lol. just wanna getmessed up so i can be carefree for a few hours
|

replied July 28th, 2007
Especially eHealthy
im sorry hun but maybe you should talk to somebody
do you wanna be on drugs your whole life?
thats not cool and it doesnt help anything at all
|

User Profile
replied July 28th, 2007
Ya well i only got one more nights worth so i guess i'm lucky? I dunno... just started doing this two nights ago. I'm sad alot and it makes you feel numb which is good. If you wanna know why i'm depressed i posted this in depression forum.
http://ehealthforum.com/health/topic102045 .html
|

replied July 28th, 2007
Extremely eHealthy
Just for your info...I had a really good friend die from what you are doing!!! I would suggest stopping while you're ahead. That is unless you don't mind hurting your family and loved ones. Drugs are stupid and def don't make you cool. They're just a lame excuse to not face life and reality!
|

replied July 28th, 2007
Extremely eHealthy
Oh and why would you take vioxx as a drug to get highon? This is an anti-inflammatory drug. Plus it was taken off the market back in 2004.
|

User Profile
replied July 28th, 2007
Haha I don't know.. just mixing crap thought it mighta been a painkiller. and to be honest death doesn't really scare me cus my future aint lookin bright
|

replied July 28th, 2007
Extremely eHealthy
Yeah well I read your depression message and life gets better after high school! believe me I hated high school. Very unattractive. I hung out with the unpopular kids, and nobody seemed to care. It was awful. But once you start to get a little you will begin to find yourself. believe me your body being 17 is still going through hormonal changes and it's very normal to feel the way you do at times but if you can't take control of how you feel maybe you need to find a counselor to talk to. believe me it's not the end of the world. The girls will come later. There were many guys in high schoolwith me that I wouldn't take a second look at then but now they are grown and mature and attractive in a more adult male way. Keep your hopes up! It's gonna get better...just give it time...don't give up...not yet anyway!!
|

replied July 28th, 2007
Especially eHealthy
listen

high school sucks
thats why i dropped out

Wink
(not to say that dropping out is the thing to do)
(be careful of your words)
|

replied July 28th, 2007
Most Diplomatic Poster
oh my god. high school is a joke. you know all those really cool people that are so popular in high school? well they've reached their peak in life. you, on the other hand, have the whole world and your whole life in front of you. puhhllleeeassse!!! high school is like 1% of what your life will be. you can make it out to be the end all be all of your existance or you can finish it and move on to bigger and better things. some of the coolest, most creative, most intelligent (*ahem*) (lol Wink), most entertaining and intriguing people did NOT enjoy high school and were not considered popular there either. if you are seriously clinically depressed you need to get some help, not necessarily antidepressants, although those can help, but maybe some counselling, there's nothing wrong with it. but anyway, lots of people get depressed and lots of people go through slumps here and there in life. you have to make the decision to get out there and find yourself. figure out what makes you tick. find things that interest you and that you can be passionate about. be creative. be different. figure out what is interesting and unique about you and embrace it. people are attracted to people who know who they are and are okay with it. there is a self assurance that comes with being at peace with yourself and people around you can sense that. it isn't about being like everyone else or being what others want you to be, it's about being yourself and being totally cool with that. 17 is not an easy age to be but i wish i knew then what i know now, and that is that life is what you make it. don't do what stupid and vapid, empty headed people do and get into drugs. it's just a waste of time and potential.
|

replied July 28th, 2007
Most Diplomatic Poster
i just read your other post and i gotta say, i've been there too. i'll tell you a secret. the only cure for being suicidal is waiting another few mintues. eventually you figure out that it's so not worth it. you keep going and at some point you look back and think holy schnit, if i had done that then, i wouldn't be here to enjoy today. just keep going, just keep living and you will realise that there are good times to be had. everyone has ups and downs, that's life. when you've survived enough of the downs and enjoyed enough of the ups, you realise that you're strong enough to take whatever life throws at you. that's why it's so tough to be young sometimes. the only crappy thing is that you can't have all this wisdom and experience and be young at the same time! lol.
|

User Profile
replied July 28th, 2007
kaerbear wrote:
i just read your other post and i gotta say, i've been there too. i'll tell you a secret. the only cure for being suicidal is waiting another few mintues. .

ya thats why i threw out the bullets. Figured i might do something stupid later on =/
|

User Profile
replied July 28th, 2007
kaerbear wrote:
everyone has ups and downs, that's life. when you've survived enough of the downs and enjoyed enough of the ups,

I've been in the downs for a good three years. I don't know what is wrong with me. I think I might be like weird for my age. Totally random but its been bothering me. My wrestling team went on a trip and we went to a under 21 night club. But like all the girls were dressed *ahem* slutty and kinda acting it to, and like i felt weird being there. Maybe its cus I'm inexperianced, but i think someone my age should think thats sweet, but I think i want like a more wholesome girl lol. Sorry to get off topic just somethin thats been bugging me.
|

replied July 28th, 2007
Especially eHealthy
KNB89 wrote:
kaerbear wrote:
everyone has ups and downs, that's life. when you've survived enough of the downs and enjoyed enough of the ups,

I've been in the downs for a good three years. I don't know what is wrong with me. I think I might be like weird for my age. Totally random but its been bothering me. My wrestling team went on a trip and we went to a under 21 night club. But like all the girls were dressed *ahem* slutty and kinda acting it to, and like i felt weird being there. Maybe its cus I'm inexperianced, but i think someone my age should think thats sweet, but I think i want like a more wholesome girl lol. Sorry to get off topic just somethin thats been bugging me.

see your a great guy!!!!!! what the heck is wrong with girls these days!!!!!!!
|

replied July 28th, 2007
Most Diplomatic Poster
yeah i think we are living through a bit of a low on the whole cultural and societal scale right now. things were really different when i was your age. being different was starting to be embraced. the alternative scene was just getting big. nowadays a lot of girls want to be britney, lindsay and paris clones and it's really sad. there is no thinking invloved, no talent, no sense of humour or creativity. it's just getting messed up and showing off your crotch to get attention. it's all about who can act stupider and sluttier. don't feel bad about not wanting to be a part of that. it just shows that you're a little smarter and more thoughtful than the average, hormonal, penis driven teenage male. nothing wrong with that whatsoever. i agree with what another poster said; a lot of women aren't looking for the so called 'hot' guy or the guy with the nice car or whatever. there are girls who are looking for someone who is fun to be around and makes them feel good. those girls that want to be treated bad by some jerk or who are only interested in material things are no fun to be around anyway. they get to be a big bore really quickly. i can't give advice on how to pick up girls or anything like that, lol. i was a bit of a ballbreaker when i was younger. i didn't date. if i liked someone i ignored them and made them come to me. if they did that was great, if they didn't, i figured no big deal and just spent time doing my own thing.
|

User Profile
replied July 29th, 2007
if only girls at my school saw things that way lol.
i got to a private school full of Japanese people and arrogant pricks. i can't wait to go a big college
|

User Profile
replied July 29th, 2007
Community Volunteer
[removed as to not continue the drama in someone elses post)
Hey now guys - Suzy may be pregnant ... but she ain't stupid... Laughing
HE knows he's doing something stupid, and he needs help ... but as long as he's still posting he's still alive ... so we can all help him by being supportive, and not slaying him .... Wink
Hey now KNB - why do you do something like that ... life can't be that crap you gotta mix substances like that ? Confused
|

User Profile
replied July 29th, 2007
Community Volunteer
KNB89 wrote:
if only girls at my school saw things that way lol.

Thing is honey ... if us girls don't understand ourselves either .. you blokes don't stand a chance understanding us ... if you did, you'd write a book on us, our moods, and our qwerky ways and be minted !! Laughing Wink
|

replied July 29th, 2007
Most Diplomatic Poster
yeah, and i'm sure calling them "Japanese people" helps, lol. Confused
|

replied July 29th, 2007
Especially eHealthy
I don't know all what's going on in this topic, but I copied it to Depression as I feel that's the issue the OP has and what he needs help with.
|
Must Read
What's the difference between substance abuse and addiction? Learn the basics and the science of addiction here....
Are some people more at risk than other of becoming drug addicts? Learn which factors influence addiction and how you can avoid developing the disease....
There are a wide range of signs and symptoms of drug addiction. Here we review the common physical, emotional and behavioral signs of addiction....