Medical Questions > Conditions and Diseases > Digestive and Bowel Disorders Forum

My Moms Bowls (this Is Kinda Nasty No Weak Stomaches)

ok my mom is having some scary bowl movments she keeps passing thins that look like cardboard please if anyone has any information about this please private message me. ty please please help
Did you find this post helpful?
|

replied July 28th, 2007
Especially eHealthy
hun she needs a doctor
as soon as possible

thats the only person who will be able to help
|

User Profile
replied July 29th, 2007
Community Volunteer
Hi Cante
IS you Mum having any pains whilst moving her bowels? Is she getting stomach pains? Has she changed her diet lately, High Fibre for instance?
There are loads of avenues to cross, but if it really worries her and you, please go and see a doctor...
Ginger
|

replied July 29th, 2007
ty guys she is going to go to a doctor if i gott knock her out and drag her there lol ty for responding
|

User Profile
replied July 30th, 2007
Community Volunteer
cante wrote:
ty guys she is going to go to a doctor if i gott knock her out and drag her there lol ty for responding

Good luck Cante ..
IF she won't go - try and get a home visit ..Mum's can be very stubborn Laughing
Keep us informed, and make sure to get maximum info on what treatment your Mum has to have, ask the Doctor, and ask if they could put it in plain English too .. Doctors use long words sometimes Wink
We are always here to support and advise if you need us..
Good luck again
Ginger
|
Tags: bowl
Quick Reply
Must Read
Feeling constipated? Do you know how constipation is medically defined? Get the basics on this common gastrointestinal complaint here....
Are you experiencing severe or chronic constipation? Learn about causes of constipation here....
Constipation is defined differently by different people. Learn to identify signs and symptoms of constipation and know when to ask for medical help....