after having sex, no matter how long i lay still for, my husband's semen seems to always come right out of me.

could this be the reason I am not getting pregnant?

Crying or Very sad Sad Mad
Did you find this post helpful?
|

replied July 27th, 2007
Extremely eHealthy
try placing a pillow underneth you hips so that they are slightly elevated and lie there for about 20-30 mins and see it this helps the sperm stay in place. I've heard this works for people TTC
|

replied July 4th, 2012
query
what dose TTC mean? thank you
|

replied July 27th, 2007
Extremely eHealthy
there are million of little spermies. not all fall out of you.
|

User Profile
replied July 27th, 2007
Extremely eHealthy
The majority of what falls out of you is the semen, not the sperm. Sperm can swim and know how to get where they are going. If you are really worried about it though, just lie on your back with your hips elevated for about 20 minutes. The month I finally did get pregnant though was the month that I gave up on everything.
|

replied July 27th, 2007
Extremely eHealthy
monkeygirl22 wrote:
The majority of what falls out of you is the semen, not the sperm. Sperm can swim and know how to get where they are going. If you are really worried about it though, just lie on your back with your hips elevated for about 20 minutes. The month I finally did get pregnant though was the month that I gave up on everything.

Me too! I had given up. I think when you give up so to speek you relax mare and are less stressed and maybe stress has something to do with the ability to concive???!
|
Quick Reply
Must Read
If you're experiencing difficult conceiving, you are not alone. Learn how doctors define infertility and how infertility affects both men and women here....
Many things cause fertility problems. Learn common causes of infertility for men and women here, plus info on factors that affect the ability to conceive....
Sometimes fertility do not manifest any symptoms. Other times there are definite signs. Learn to identify possible problems and know when to ask for help....