...my husband and I had sex last night for the first time in a couple of weeks. When I got up this morning, I was bleeding a little. I am almost 37 weeks along. I have a call into my doctor, but who knows how long it will take to get a response...he's very busy! I was just wondering if any of you had experienced this, this late in pregnancy. Could it just be that it irritated my cervix a little? Or could it be something more serious. I'm not feeling any pains or anything else out of the ordinary.
Did you find this post helpful?
|

User Profile
replied July 27th, 2007
Extremely eHealthy
I have heard allot of women talk about this. I think it is normal but it's always safe to talk to your dr.

I totally can relate on the dr taking forever to call back. I personally think it's a power trip Smile
|

replied July 27th, 2007
Extremely eHealthy
musikmaker wrote:

I totally can relate on the dr taking forever to call back. I personally think it's a power trip Smile

Sometimes I think so too. Smile But I got one of the best 'baby doctors' around, so he has a lot of patients. I have actually only seen him 3 times during the course of my pregnancy, the rest of the time has been with his practioner.
|
Must Read
What happens during labor? What do contractions feel like? And how do I know that labor has begun? Read on to learn about birthing basics....
Signs of labor occur after 36 weeks of pregnancy. Learn about the difference between real and false contractions. Plus, we outline signs of delivery complicati...
Almost all women worry about the pain of childbirth. Preparing for childbirth includes thinking about how you'd like to cope with the pain of labor. Read on for...