Medical Questions > Pregnancy Forum > Am I Pregnant Forum

I Am Confused - I think I'm Pregnant

User Profile
HI everyone im new here. Ok I went to a "pregnancy resource center" where they give you a free pregnancy test. They test looked very cheap and it came back negative, but my stomach is shaping and I dont understand it my body has never felt this way before. I cant sleep at night, I dont have an appetite, I mean I have thought that I was pregnet for the last 2 1/2 months but never said anything. My period was very light and im a heavy girl, I just dont know what to do, I've been on here looking @ belly pics and my stomach looks the same exact way. I just need a little bit of advice someone that understand's. Crying or Very sad
Did you find this post helpful?
|

replied July 26th, 2007
Especially eHealthy
hey hun!!!
my name is suzy and i am 16 yrs old and 20 weeks pregnant tomarrow :] with a baby girl names kristen taylor

well have you recently had unprotected sex?
i would like to tell you that hpt are not 100% right and some women even need to have a blood test done to determine if they are pregnant or not
if you seriously have that feeling or think you may be then i suggest going to a doctor or somewhere that does blood tests...which are pretty acurate

do you want to be pregnant?

im here if you need anything
im on these forums alot and will be on for the next few hours

good luck!
-suzy
|

User Profile
replied July 26th, 2007
I kind of do want to be pregnant. But i have alot on my plate so it's kinda stupid to even think such a thing. But I am going to make schedule a doctor's appt. It just feels very funny. And thanks i just needed someone to talk to b/c I think im gettin on everyone's nerves! lol. thanks sweetie.
|

replied July 26th, 2007
Most Diplomatic Poster
you should see a doctor. it might be something other than pregnancy causing your symptoms. it wouldn't hurt to get it checked out. not trying to scare you or anything but i had the same sort of symptoms at one point (i'm a heavy girl too) and it turned out to be an ovarian cyst. not saying that's what it is in your case, it's just an example of something else besides pregnancy that can cause the same symptoms. on the other hand, if it's pregnancy, then you need to get prenatal care. false negatives happen with pregnancy tests sometimes if you test too early and there isn't enough hormone to show up. you could also just go to a pharmacy and pick up a home pregnancy test and try it yourself. anyway, try your doctor or a women's clinic so you know for sure. good luck.
|

replied July 26th, 2007
Especially eHealthy
kaerbear wrote:
you should see a doctor. it might be something other than pregnancy causing your symptoms. it wouldn't hurt to get it checked out. not trying to scare you or anything but i had the same sort of symptoms at one point (i'm a heavy girl too) and it turned out to be an ovarian cyst. not saying that's what it is in your case, it's just an example of something else besides pregnancy that can cause the same symptoms. on the other hand, if it's pregnancy, then you need to get prenatal care. false negatives happen with pregnancy tests sometimes if you test too early and there isn't enough hormone to show up. you could also just go to a pharmacy and pick up a home pregnancy test and try it yourself. anyway, try your doctor or a women's clinic so you know for sure. good luck.

listen to karen she knows her stuff!!!!!!!! Wink
|
Must Read
Birth control is helpful in preventing pregnancy. Need to know more about birth control? Start here to learn more about popular methods of birth control....
You have many birth control options. Each works differently. What are the choices and what should you consider in order to help you make your decision? ...
Each method of birth control comes with risks to your health. What are the general problems you could encounter?...