Medical Questions > Mental Health > Panic Attacks Forum

Does Anyone Else Feel This Way?

i started having panic attacks when i had my first son.i didn't go on medicine and i felt back to normal after about 7 months.i stayed panic free for 5 years.i had my 2nd child in march 04 no post pardom felt great.one thing i forgot to mention is in 03 i found out my kids father had gotten on crack bills wasn't being payed, money went missing, he was very mean and lied about everything!he promise me had quit well he didn't this went on for 4 years i would think he wasn't doing it and would be devistated the 6 or 7 times i found out.the last time i found out was july of last year well i had had enough so i told him to leave.well i ended up meeting a really awesome guy.he found out and decided to go to rehab he stayed for a week and i stop talking to the other guy who i had fallen in love with.it has been a year sense he quit(i think)well i started having panic attacks in nov last year butt the past 4 months has been pure hell i'm scared to go out of the house if i go to a store i have them in checkout line. i get nervous about even leaving the house ! i'll get ready to go but in my mind i'm worrying so much i'll end up just not going!feeling this way has me so depressed i just won't to die i know it's not logical thinking so why can't i stop it.i've also been diagnoised with tacacardiya

[mod note] please do not type in all caps [/mod note]
Did you find this post helpful?
|

User Profile
replied February 26th, 2019
Thank you for asking at Ehealth forum!

I read your question and I understand your concern.
This is not very common presentation.
Continue same medications and behaviour therapy sessions.
I hope it helps. Stay in touch with your healthcare provider for further guidance as our answers are just for education and counselling purposes and cannot be an alternative to actual visit to a doctor.
Take care
Khan
|
Did you find this post helpful?
Must Read
Learn how doctors clinically diagnose one of twelve kinds of anxiety disorders...and which doctors you should see for an anxiety diagnosis....
Anxiety disorders can affect anyone. But do you know the common signs and symptoms of anxiety disorders? Learn more now....
Anxiety is a normal, healthy emotion when experienced during specific moments. But do you know the signs that anxiety has gotten out of control? Read more here...
DISCLAIMER: "Ask a Doctor" questions are answered by certified physicians and other medical professionals. For more information about experts participating in the "Ask a Doctor" Network, please visit our medical experts page. You may also visit our Panic Attacks , for moderated patient to patient support and information.

The information provided on eHealth Forum is designed to improve, not replace, the relationship between a patient and his/her own physician. Personal consultation(s) with a qualified medical professional is the proper means for diagnosing any medical condition.