A year ago I start gettin cyst under my arm at first they were small and didnt hurt but after time they start getting big and would hurt very bad. My doctor put me on antibiotics but it didint work I would get them for about a week and then they would break and leak and they dont come unitl right before my period is there any kind of medicine or vitamins etc. That could help get rid of them I also gained like 30 pounds before I start getting them could that be why I get these things under my arm please help me Sad Question
Did you find this post helpful?

replied September 5th, 2003
Experienced User
Sorry to hear that. It sounds very painful. Your description sounds like you should ask your doctor about surgery to remove this nuissance. It can be removed by surgery, you know.

Did you find this post helpful?

User Profile
replied January 12th, 2019
Thank you for asking at Ehealth forum!

I read your question and I understand your concern.
You may suffering from diseases like diabetes,
HIV or using topical or oral steriods/ immunosuppresant. I would suggest you to have random blood sugar and ANA. You should go for biopsy of the cyst and its culture & sensitivity as well.
I hope it helps. Stay in touch with your healthcare provider for further guidance as our answers are just for education and counselling purposes and cannot be an alternative to actual visit to a doctor.
Take care
Did you find this post helpful?
Quick Reply
Must Read
Acne is a common skin condition - but what types of acne can a person have? Start learning about acne here....
Does chocolate or greasy food cause acne? Learn the difference between fact and myth...plus who is at risk for getting acne?...
Severity of acne and symptoms vary by individual. Learn the difference between mild and sever acne here...and when you should seek medical help for acne....
DISCLAIMER: "Ask a Doctor" questions are answered by certified physicians and other medical professionals. For more information about experts participating in the "Ask a Doctor" Network, please visit our medical experts page. You may also visit our Skin , for moderated patient to patient support and information.

The information provided on eHealth Forum is designed to improve, not replace, the relationship between a patient and his/her own physician. Personal consultation(s) with a qualified medical professional is the proper means for diagnosing any medical condition.