Medical Questions > Pregnancy Forum > Getting Pregnant Forum

Getting Pregnant After a Miscarriage

I had a MC july 15th and today makes a weeks in a half later, My husband and i have already had sex unprotected and i was wondering has any one gotten pregnant within a month after haveing a miscarriage. Its not like i want to ...I want to ttc in sept...but we sliped up and didnt use a condom. Thanks for the replys
Did you find this post helpful?
|

replied July 25th, 2007
I had a miscarriage in early feb and was pregnant again in march. i have heard that you are more fertile after a miscarriage, but i dont know if that is true or not.
|

User Profile
replied July 25th, 2007
Extremely eHealthy
It took me a couple months after my miscarriage to get pregnant again. I know a lot of people who get pregnant right away though.
|
Must Read
If you're experiencing difficult conceiving, you are not alone. Learn how doctors define infertility and how infertility affects both men and women here....
Many things cause fertility problems. Learn common causes of infertility for men and women here, plus info on factors that affect the ability to conceive....
Sometimes fertility do not manifest any symptoms. Other times there are definite signs. Learn to identify possible problems and know when to ask for help....