Hi. I'm overweight woman with 30 ponds extra Very Happy . I'm not frustrated of anything like that. I want to lose my extra pounds but I don't need to ...
Just out of curiosity, can you tell me what's the deal with this blood type diet ?
How it works? Is it efficient ? I'm looking for successful stories Smile
Thanks
Did you find this post helpful?
|

replied May 27th, 2009
Blood type Diet ? News to Me.
How do we know what foods for what Blood type?
I really had no Idea this is even possible.
Thanks to who ever replies.
O- RH Factor.
|

replied October 11th, 2010
I realize I am replying rather late, but I can attest to the fact that this diet does exactly what it is supposed to: achieve and maintain a healthy body weight, cleanse the blood and digestive system of toxins, and improve physical feelings of fatigue, drowsiness, etc.
I used to be hypoglycemic, had massive heart burn/ acid reflux, chronic fatigue, and hormonal imbalances causing me to have crazy mood swings and periods of depression.
I started the blood type diet and within a few weeks I noticed the fatigue and tiredness beginning to improve.
Since I started, I haven't had to take one pepcid for my acid reflux.
I haven't passed out once due to my hypoglycemia and was even able to fast for 30 hours without feeling dizzy at all.
I haven't had any mood swings and my hormone levels are beginning to adjust.
I recently lost a lot of weight and was scared beginnning a new diet would cause me to gain some of it back, especially because I found myself eating way more than usual and being hungry more often. I have probably doubled my food consumption but have yet to gain a single pound.
This diet cleanses you nad allows your body to function the way it was made to.
I am blood type O+ and have started blogging my progress as well as fun recipes that benefit O blood types.
|

User Profile
replied November 29th, 2010
=] my suggestion is the healthy good old way!
but as it stands i don't know much about this blood type thing
if anything it just sounds like fad.
dont see how blood has to do with anything of it really
sounds like you just get given a plan for your body type and needs
which you can also go to the doctors and get they can also suggest very good things

i think its cheaper and easier to do it the good old way Razz

i suggested before to someone else
they look up bodyrock.tv
it has good workouts you can do at home and good meal plans
i love it tho!

or try getting the
the CSIRO total wellbeing diet book.
Very Happy
its just eating properly Smile
while losing weight due to the foods you eat
but i cant say you ever get hungry!
its good!
|

replied February 21st, 2011
Hi taybee123
I fill the same effect and lost a lot of weight and was scared beginnning a new diet would cause me to gain some of it back, especially because I found myself eating way more than usual and being hungry more often.
|

replied May 17th, 2011
Science has developed a lot now a days as well as medical science also. So does not surprising that different blood group may have different diet? I never ask for such diet. But i recommend you to consult a diet consultant and he or she will definitely suggest you a healthy diet plan.
|

replied June 6th, 2011
Hey guys, My blood type is O. Which food should I eat and which should avoid?
|

replied February 12th, 2013
Blood Type Diet
Your blood type diet is the restoration of your natural genetic rhythm. Your blood type diet works because you are able to follow a clear, logical, scientifically researched plan based on your cellular profile. Each food groups are divided into three categories: Highly beneficial ( food that acts like Medicine), Foods allowed (food that are no harm to the blood type) and Foods not allowed (food that acts like a Poison)
|

replied April 2nd, 2019
The blood type diet asserts that blood type can determine which foods will work best with a person's internal chemistry. ... For those with type A blood, the diet recommends carbohydrates and cutting out meat. Type B and type AB blood are said to work best with a balanced omnivorous diet.

you'll avoid processed food and simple carbs. That may be enough to help you lose some weight. But any weight loss on this diet has not been linked to your blood type(indianworkouts)
|
Tags: Diet, woman
Quick Reply