Medical Questions > Mental Health > Sleep Disorders Forum

I catch cold and have temperature permanently

Hello

I have serious problem for one. I catch cold and have temperature
permanently

It is necessary for me to drink aspirin to be able to sleep

When going out with slipper outside after several minutes my temperature rises and I ankylose

Work It did not yea beat this factor for 4 months of great drift to eliminate my immune defense for this as well To catch cold permanently

Some Can it help to me. tell me some good - looking sleeping capsule For immune protect

Thanks so much
Did you find this post helpful?
|

User Profile
replied July 25th, 2007
Community Volunteer
Hi Mirogada

I'm sorry that you have this problem, have you seen your doctor about it, sleeping is a good thing to do, all of us have to do it, cos it's when our body naturally recouperates.

Asprin lowers the temperature, and eases pain and inflamation, but it won't help you sleep.

I'll copy your post in sleep disorders, so you get maximum support from others that are experiencing the same as you, and our on-line team of experts.
Hope you get the sleep and rest your body needs to get better...

Ginger
|
Did you find this post helpful?
Must Read
The common cold is probably the most well known illness known to man. But did you know that it's a virus? Read to learn the basics about cold here....
How do you get a cold? And what causes the cold? Learn more about causes of the cold, and risk factors that you can avoid to prevent this illness....
You probably know many of the symptoms of a cold: sneezing, sore throat, a stuffy nose, and coughing. Do you know the difference between the flu vs. a cold?...