Medical Questions > Pregnancy Forum > Getting Pregnant Forum

Turning Everything In to a Symptom

I'm expecting my period on tuesday - thursday and every month I turn my pre period symptoms into pregnancy symptoms. I think I just set my self up for disappointment and every month I tell myself to wait and don't get upset. Crying or Very sad

I can't help it but I really want a baby.

amanda
Did you find this post helpful?
|

replied July 23rd, 2007
Especially eHealthy
hi amanda
how old are ya? im sorry that youve been dissapointed so far and i hope to god that soon it happens for you
my name is suzy and we live really close to each other! im about 2 hours away in lakeway texas 35 miles from austin!!!

im here if you ever need to talk ok!
good luck
|

replied July 23rd, 2007
Active User, very eHealthy
Well, I don't think it can be helped. I try not to turn every little symptom into a sign of something. But when you are close to af, it's just natural to wonder whether you are pregnant and overanalyze every little thing. We all do it. Smile
|

replied July 23rd, 2007
Especially eHealthy
yeah im pregnant right now and i wish the best of luck to you
baby dust your way!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
|

replied July 23rd, 2007
Especially eHealthy
yeah im pregnant right now and i wish the best of luck to you
baby dust your way!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
|

replied July 24th, 2007
Suzy ?
Hey suzy I'm 26 and recently got married in Feb and we have been trying since our honeymoon. I was ready year ago but we agreed to wait. How old are you and when is your baby due.

amanda
|
Must Read
If you're experiencing difficult conceiving, you are not alone. Learn how doctors define infertility and how infertility affects both men and women here....
Many things cause fertility problems. Learn common causes of infertility for men and women here, plus info on factors that affect the ability to conceive....
Sometimes fertility do not manifest any symptoms. Other times there are definite signs. Learn to identify possible problems and know when to ask for help....