Medical Questions > Cancer > Brain Cancer Forum

Brain Tumor Hiccups

Must Read
Brain basics here - what is a tumor and how do doctors understand brain cancer? ...
What puts you at risk of developing brain cancer? Review the most common risk factors for brain cancer so that you can be informed....
Brain cancer symptoms are wide ranging and various. Look out for these common symptoms of brain cancer and learn when you should seek medical help....
My father has been diagnosed with brain cancer and is suffering the unimaginable. My dad also has paralysis on the right side, inability to process speech, and he has hallucinations, constant hiccups, restless legs. They have not been able to start any kind of treatment because he has gone from one crisis to another since being in the hospital. At one point his sodium dropped to a dangerous level; yesterday he was rushed into emergency surgery with a perforated bowel. There is no end to it.
For those of you reading this who are inclined towards the spiritual, please pray for him and our family. We are all living in a nightmare of horrors.
Thank you.
Did you find this post helpful?
First Helper User Profile natural queen
|

User Profile
replied July 30th, 2007
Hope He Gets Well
I know what happens with cancer and I know how challenging it can be to be a family member or carer of someone who has cancer. There are different ways you can go when it comes to the treatment of it.

My Sister had a brain tumor that was malignant (but not on her occipal region) and one in her neck. In her case she was told to go home and die as the surgury had a 99% chance to leave her in a vegetive state.

She was given 6 months, and even the doctor admitted that chemo and radiotherapy were not going to help her.

She is a naturopath, im a nutritionist and a natural therapist. So she decided to use natural therapies to destroy both of her tumors.

It took 8 months but she went from having frequent seizures, blackouts and fainting to being totally healed. Within a month or two her headaches stopped, then the seizers, then she went and got scanned and she had NO (not one bit) of a tumor left in her neck or brain.

We Did:
fever baths (increases the white blood cell count so it fights the tumor)
castor oil poultices over her tumor (dissolves and shrinks it)
juiced fresh green huices everyday including green barley/cabbage etc
used selenium drops, mineral and vitamins
cut out ALL sugar (including fruit) as it feeds tumors
had her on a candida type diet (nuts/grains/vitamins/vegetables/plant protein)
Drank lots of water everyday
exercised every second day
Eliminated stress from her lifestyle
stopped using mobile phone (this, and stress was the cause)
and prayed alot

Anyway, since this she has been cancer free for 3 years and the doctors can't believe it. We are nearly finished a book that we are writing on how to kill cancer naturally. This protocol we have given to many other people and 5 of them that have followed it strickly have all been healed.

We look at eliminating the CAUSE, increasing the IMMUNE SYSTEM and detoxing and treating the tumor.

There are lots of natural remedies that you can do to help treat the symptoms your dad is experiencing.

If you would like any advice
let me know
Good luck with which ever you you decide to go:)
I'll pray for him.
|
Users who thank natural queen for this post: Gladbrook 

replied February 10th, 2012
Hi i'm rakesh from Bangalore..
one of my friend has been undergoing blood clotting in the head and she has been adviced by the doctor to take few tabs prescribed by him.The doctor has said that this is the initial stage & to come again after 1month so that the doctor only then can say what exactly the prob is itseems.
Since my friend said me about this i'm very scared about that thinking where she may get brain tumour.Incase after 1month if the doctor says that she has brain tumour what should we do?? can she be cured naturally as u said?? plzzz help me......!
|

replied April 10th, 2012
Brain Tumor
i read your post Smile My best friend has a brain tumor and now a seperate cancer; colorectal. We have been through horrible things one after another for 8 years. Could you send me info on getting your book and how to start? God Bless you and thank you.
|

replied July 15th, 2012
Hello Natural Queen
My mom has a lesion on her brain, her left temporal lobe, and i was looking into natural ways to heal her. I believe God has put here what we need to heal ourselves from things of this nature. I f you have any remedies that would help I would greatly appreciate it. Thank you in advance and for your time.
|

This post is being reviewed to be sure that it adheres to our Community Guidelines.
Thanks for your patience!

replied October 4th, 2012
The worst thing about cancer is the never-ending slew of effects that come along because of it. I read up on this a lot lately as someone close to me has been struggling with cancer. The worst part is, my friend has been getting endless hiccups (it may sound trivial but they cause him endless agony) and it turns out that these aren't even caused by the cancer - they're cause by the cancer's treatment!!. Talk about a catch 22...
|

replied August 8th, 2017
This post is quite old, but a powerful testimony, did you publish your book?
|

replied July 26th, 2009
Hi Natural Queen

my father has a Grade 4 Glioma Multiforme.

Is that the sort that your sister had - you said it was malignant.

Do you know many other success stories where natural remedies have worked for these super aggressive cancers ?

Also how effective are they when Chemo (drug) therapy is used in parallel ?

Finally - what are the best centres (health retreats, hospitals etc) that do such treatment as you mentioned. Are there any websites or people we should track down.

My Dad is scheduled to start Chemo tomorrow but does not want to do it.

Thanks

Spiros Arion (Jr)
|

replied August 24th, 2009
my brother has glioma multiforme grade 4
hey there my brother has his second recurring grade 4 glioma multiforme debulked and is starting on chemo tomorrow,can anyone tell me roughly what is going to happen next as my whole family is in turmoil....they was going to put the wafers in (which releases some sort of chemo)but they couldnt because of weaping.....please someone put me in the picture..xxx thankyou marnie xxx
|

replied March 31st, 2010
Re: Hope He Gets Well
Natural Queen:

My dad was diagnosed with a brain tumor in January and has been fastly declining ever since. He's also been taking chemo and radiation, but I don't think the treatments are working. I really want to try some of the natural remedies listed below but don't even know where to start. Would love to chat with you one on one. Do you have an email address where I can contact you separately?

Thanks
Susan

I know what happens with cancer and I know how challenging it can be to be a family member or carer of someone who has cancer. There are different ways you can go when it comes to the treatment of it.

My Sister had a brain tumor that was malignant (but not on her occipal region) and one in her neck. In her case she was told to go home and die as the surgury had a 99% chance to leave her in a vegetive state.

She was given 6 months, and even the doctor admitted that chemo and radiotherapy were not going to help her.

She is a naturopath, im a nutritionist and a natural therapist. So she decided to use natural therapies to destroy both of her tumors.

It took 8 months but she went from having frequent seizures, blackouts and fainting to being totally healed. Within a month or two her headaches stopped, then the seizers, then she went and got scanned and she had NO (not one bit) of a tumor left in her neck or brain.

We Did:
fever baths (increases the white blood cell count so it fights the tumor)
castor oil poultices over her tumor (dissolves and shrinks it)
juiced fresh green huices everyday including green barley/cabbage etc
used selenium drops, mineral and vitamins
Drank lots of water everyday
exercised every second day
Eliminated stress from her lifestyle
stopped using mobile phone (this, and stress was the cause)
and prayed alot

Anyway, since this she has been cancer free for 3 years and the doctors can't believe it. We are nearly finished a book that we are writing on how to kill cancer naturally. This protocol we have given to many other people and 5 of them that have followed it strickly have all been healed.

We look at eliminating the CAUSE, increasing the IMMUNE SYSTEM and detoxing and treating the tumor.

There are lots of natural remedies that you can do to help treat the symptoms your dad is experiencing.

If you would like any advice
let me know
Good luck with which ever you you decide to go:)
I'll pray for him.[/quote]
|

replied March 31st, 2010
Brain tumor
Hi Susan,

Sorry to hear about your dad. In fact, my mom was diagnosed to have brain tumor too. She had lung cancer, but she succeeded in getting rid of the lung tumor. Unfortunately, it spreads, to brain.

She was having bad times these 3 months. Doctors only advised her to go for either radiotherapy or steroids. She refused having radiotherapy, so she went for steroids. As everyone knows, steroids can only help initially, one cannot consume it for long. So, my mom's condition became bad until it didn't help. Doctor already given up, none of the curing method they could do to her. Luckily we met this mineral therapy. And, she prolong her life without steroids! She's getting more alert from day to day. She reduces her pain as well! We are glad to see her improvement. I'm not sure how this mineral works on the cancer cells. But we have no choice. We have to try on alternate way to cure our mom. We pray everyday for her, hope that she can be cured.

You can write me if you need to know more.

Natural Queen, I really wish to talk to you too. I totally agree with you. Natural healing is always the best. I know this theory, but i don't know how to do. Hope we can talk.
|

replied February 14th, 2011
Tumor in brain from 8yrs
Hi Please let me know in detail

fever baths means what ?

castor oil poultices over her tumor (means what to do if tumor in brain)

juiced fresh green huices everyday including green barley/cabbage etc (barley/cabbage and what all please define me)

used selenium drops, mineral and vitamins (in minerals and vitamins what to take)

Drank lots of water everyday ----ok-----

exercised every second day (what type of exercise)

Eliminated stress from her lifestyle ----ok-----

stopped using mobile phone (this, and stress was the cause) ----ok-----
|

replied August 17th, 2012
Were can I get your book I have 4 brain tumoors and would like to read your book .
|

replied January 3rd, 2016
BRAIN TUMOR
I have a brain Tumor and i use to eat healty and work out every day.But one day bam there it was. went to Stand Ford and they went in thro my nose.Thank GOD it was Bening Tumor,And after the Biop C I didnt do any thing Should have dont Radaticon And a 6month later it got as big as a lemon..And then I did Radation..But not if I were to do Sergy they only can take 20 per. And its b hind my eyes.could go blind..so I just living with it.The tumor is pressing downn on my neck nerve and it feel like a pinch nerve,, some days ok lots of days not ok.. BUT GOD MOST HAVE A PLAN FOR THOSE HE DID THIS 2.. Amen to all ho suffer..Just me STEVE BARAJAS
|

This post has been removed because it did not meet our Community Guidelines.

replied March 23rd, 2018
Experienced User
A brain tumour is a rare type of cancer. Although the exact cause of brain cancer is unknown, genetic factors are known to play a key role. A brain tumour does not necessarily mean tumour of the brain, cancer affecting the nearby areas of the brain can spread to the brain leading to a malignant tumour.
|