i was at wemf 07 last night..

and i wound up taking like.. 3 hits of k, a pill of e, and then some acid around 1 am sunday..

it was my first time taking acid and k..

i thought everyone wanted to kill me and take my money in my pocket
i kept hearing screams of people being murdered near me...
it was like all of reality outside of the rave was just a void.. and everything in the rave was a malevolent force that wanted to walk up behind me and stab me in the back and leave me there...

i think i cried a few times but i dont know.. a guy i hung out with that was in a k-hole kept saying i kept standing up and sittinh down.. and saying i wanted to find my hobbit hole...

i thought my best friends there wanted me to die...
and it was so cold!! i was walking from the lavatories and back and it took centuries... and i was so cold.. it was like the arctic..
i was wearing shorts...
i swore i had ice forming on my shins..

and i had no one to talk to...
and everyone was screaming and wanted to kill me..
oh i tried walking around in the dark but i think i fell down alot... but i dont know
i think a lot of stuff happened.. i dont know.. my entire perception of reality was shattered...

i contemplated suicide 10 times a second.. but i wasnt being sad about it... it just made sense.. what else was i going to do... it just seemed right...

it seemed like the grass was on fire whenever i tried to leave my seat... i couldnt leave my camp.. i forgot where i was anyways...

i kept trying to be logical
and come up with reasons for what was going on...
but i kept defeating my own logic..
it was one helluva fight to keep control of a fight with.. myself.. idk...

at one point it seemed to me like i had every process in the universe held in my head in a ball of red whispy yarn.. and i was just pulling it apart willy nilly while people were screaming in pain...

and the seagulls were shooting lasers..

im still kind of tripping...

while things go to normal soon?
im really lonely...
i dont know how i got home..
i dont think anyone cares anyways...
im just !**@! up
!**@! it
Did you find this post helpful?
First Helper kingdevon
|

replied July 22nd, 2007
Especially eHealthy
yeah you know how bad tat shhhit is for you?
|

replied July 22nd, 2007
i have no real desire to go back to that place in my mind... whenever i leave it that is.. if i havent left already.. or something. but yeah no more acid for me..
|

User Profile
replied July 22nd, 2007
Extremely eHealthy
This is exactly why i have never tried it lol
|

replied July 22nd, 2007
it was ironic because i had a bunch of k heads coming down around me.. and they were just so negative.. talking about how they hated everyone at the rave and how it all should just burn to the ground... people coming out of k-holes are scary
|

User Profile
replied July 23rd, 2007
Experienced User
Yeah acid should definatly be a one time thing. Two tabs of acid alone causes irreversible damage to your brain. I find it to be a very intriguing substance and have always had a desire to try it. A rave is probably not the best scene to take acid in however. I'd prefer to drop it Fear and Loathing in Las Vegas style.
|

User Profile
replied July 23rd, 2007
Experienced User
And the paranoia was a side effect of one of the drugs. I think the acid may have fueled it and turned the feeling of paranoia into your trip. That is what people call a bad trip, which is why many people stay far away from the drug.
|

replied July 23rd, 2007
Especially eHealthy
ive done it a few times on starburst and souir skittles
and once on a joint paper

but nope
its really bad
stay away from that stuff
|

replied July 27th, 2007
Extremely eHealthy
Wow.

The more I hear about raves these days makes me scared for everyone who goes and thinks that they have to get f*ed up just to have fun. I have gone to my fair share of them and done my fair share of the candy that runs rampid within the lifestyle. I just wonder how many generations of lil' ravers it is going to take to make people understand how bad these drugs are.
The combo of drugs you took is highly toxic. I would only imagine the bad effects that you might have.

I would highly recommend taking a look as to why you are doing these drugs. They are very dangerous. K???? Why would you want to snort a cat tranquilizer???? Just doesn't sound appealing to me. And then when you are on it, you don't know what or where you are. Hmmm...Not fun.

I don't know how old you are, but I am just speaking from experience and I would suggest that you really try to find other activities.

If I sound harsh I am not trying to be, it's just that for me it's like....been there done that 10 years ago and wouldn't go back for nothing.

Feel free to PM me if you have any questions or if you need any help.
I would be glad to share my experiences with you.

Take care
|

User Profile
replied August 1st, 2007
Extremely eHealthy
I didn't know acid was still around. I tried it many many times a lon time ago. i kept hoping for a good trip like everyone else was having, but it almost always ended up in a disastrous state of paranoia and vomiting. Making me the world's worst party date ever. I actually had an appendix attack while tripping, but since it always made me sick, i didn't do anything about it until about 16 hours later when my 'pendix burst and i got really sick. i went to have surgery while still seeing trails and it was the most frightening experience of my life. Thus, I have not done drugs like that since. For me, I am a type-A personality who likes to be in control of myself, and I think I had a really hard time surrendering my self-control to a drug. Didn't like it at all. Also, I did meet some interesting people who had blown their minds completely on various substances, and I knew that I did not want to end up like that. I am happy to have my wits about me. Just so that you know, it is not going to be better the next time, so keep this experience close to your heart and don't go whirling around on all those substances again.
|

replied August 4th, 2007
Experienced User
Acid/LSD is actually one of the safest drugs out there.

It was your first time trying K AND acid? Then why the hell would you mix them both for a first experience? Thats just asking for trouble... You deserve whatever you got.
|

replied August 4th, 2007
Especially eHealthy
BullZye wrote:
Acid/LSD is actually one of the safest drugs out there.

It was your first time trying K AND acid? Then why the hell would you mix them both for a first experience? Thats just asking for trouble... You deserve whatever you got.

ugh what?!?! safest?! are you fro serious?!?!

im sorry but thats not true
|

replied August 4th, 2007
Experienced User
Physically safe... Yes.

There is no physical harm done from LSD.

Don't just say its not safe, go out and explain yourself and prove it.
|

User Profile
replied August 6th, 2007
Community Volunteer
That is correct.

Acid, ecstacy and speed are all physically safe - technically.

The problems are:-
what other people have cut the drugs with
what the person taking the drugs does (ie allows themselves to overheat/dehydrate/drinks to much water/mixes with alcohol/mixes with other drugs/etc)
and the amount taken - because you don't know what any drug has been cut with you don't really know the amount you are taking.

example an ecstacy tablet could be 50% talc (one of the nicer things it could be cut with!) and the next week you might get one that is almost pure - in other words nearly double strength!

people often go silly and take too much - "cuz it make e'm look big" - so they think.

alcohol and regular tabacco are physically more damaging and have more severe long term effects.
|

replied August 6th, 2007
Active User, very eHealthy
I just don't freaking get how people aren't paranoid when not on the drugs, and then when they take them they are. Shouldn't it be the other way around? Do you think that you are safe or what?

Your feelings of paranoia at this place were quite sane and logical, most of these people are very bad people, and yes, you were in a very dangerous situation, you just realized it, and for some reason, before taking these drugs you were unaware of it. The question is why not be paranoid?

You'd be crazy not to be.
|

replied August 10th, 2007
I had a very similar experience on mushrooms.

I have never been able to talk to anyone about the whole experience. It happend about 5 months ago, and every once in a while I get flash backs of the experience. My friends saw the absolute worse of me. Without wanting to, I opened up way more information about myself then I wanted to, alot of things I'm very insecure about. But it all played into this trip where I had zero control whatsoever of my actions or thoughts, it was all my most deep and inner feelings being poured out when I didn't want them to.

The worst two parts of the trip I can remember are me telling my friends I was gay, when I'm not at all. I went on about some other crap, and started to trip out really hard, but I can't remember the small details that well. But this happening has made me really insecure about my sexuality, even though I know I'm not gay. The event is just plauging my mind, I just want to understand what it means.

The second part I remember was being morphed to the top of a mountain, where all my friends walked up from different sides and we started discussing our roles in our friendship with each other. When it came to me, I was told I was the !**@! up one, that I'm a failure, there were other things said, but I don't remember them very well. I have never confronted my friends about it, so I'm not sure if the event actually happend or if I was tripping out, but it seems too real.

That was the worst part of the trip emotionally, the whole day I would flash in and out of these types of episodes, like you, I thought all my friends wanted to kill me, but in several different little episodes, I got in a fight with my best friend. I experienced so many strong emotions about 90% of which were bad. The whole trip has totally changed who I am today. At least 2 times a week I get a flashback of what happend, and it is terrifying.

Right now I feel more depressed and lonely then I have ever felt in my life, I find myself thinking about suicide more and more but I believe if I can somehow interpret what the trip ment, I would be alot more happy, and be able to have a little bit of peace of mind. I just don't know how to do it. I truely believe I tested the edge of sanity.

Sorry to steal spotlight from you're thread, but I feel were in the same boat.

Thanks to anyone who read that, I haven't ever talked about it to anyone since it's happend.
|

replied October 9th, 2011
u should confront your friends about this....a trip will drive into the wells of your mind drawing from the way you have lived and how you feel about things....when start to get into things while tripping some thoughts may come out too quickly....u may have ment to say im not gay...but because u were prob thinking about a hundred things at once a word or too will be not said....one time i said 'how get the'and i got realy angry because no1 answered me...and to this day i dont know want i was trying to say....and about being the messed up one...their either the biggest jerks in the world for saying that to some1 while they wer tripping or they ment it by how out of ur mind ur were
|

User Profile
replied February 5th, 2009
Experienced User
what is k? i'm thinking ketamine but I could be wrong...
I've had many experiences with acid but will never do it again, so I'm not going to give advice on how to achieve a good trip, but I will say that you should NOT mix drugs like that. For example, I would never take shrooms and acid at the same time. You over did it. News article about a year ago said that a man had taken large amounts of LSD and alcohol, and jumped off of a high rise building. Yeah, thats about the same time I quit messing with that stuff. Personally I don't think it's fun anymore. It causes depression in me for several days after I do it. I'm not going to be bossy and tell you not to do it, but all I'm going to say is don't OVER do it. Thats how people die on drugs.
|

replied March 22nd, 2009
bad trip..
took heaps of ecstasy pills the night before. like 4.5 in 4 or so hours. not the smartest thing. but have had plenty of the things before so was alright....

bout 9am had half a pill racked it up. then this bloke passed round suger cube of acid. never tried it. the trip was good while i was inside the house with like the lads partyin. until i left to drive home with other mates who werent on it. this was 6 hours after takin it. on the drive home. i started freakin out a bit. then tried to get a grip. was watchin the highway road at 110km/h wigged out sooo haaard. car trip of death went on for an hour. world was crashing. couldnt see straight (im figuring cuz the speed i was going. while trippin. couldnt process properly)...couldnt really stand wen got home to my brothers. have sorta been little bit wigged out about it. it was like 5 months ago now. i go to lots of music festivals. now whenever i take more than like 3 pills. i end up goin into a mild trip. which lasts around 12 ish hours. makes you feel hell siik. also smokin weed. i can go into mild trips. even just gettin drunk makes me paranoid. i constantly think about acid. although after 3-4 months. the headspace i was in wasnt too bad. i could deal with it alright. but just after smokin weed recently and freakin out. it seems im back to stage one. i see all these floaties in my eyes all the time too???....

well thats my BAD experience.
the trip isnt worth the outcome in my opinion.
stick to pills. coke n speed.
in moderation of course.
one plus is i take way less drugs.
becuase i have no choice! haha.
which sucks cuz drugs give u sum good times.
but thats the price you paay.

how long will i think about acid??
any1 have a similar experience...
hopefully not forever. but if so.
i'll just have to deal with it.
or maybe i should see a doctor?? haha
i dunno wat to do..helpp
|

replied March 25th, 2012
i constantly still think about my acid trip and i HATE IT. idk what to do either...
|

replied March 24th, 2009
I believe acid made me crazy, you don't want to go there... stop while you can.

It ruined my life
|

replied March 30th, 2009
yer truee..i guess one trip is all it takes..
such dirty messy stuff.
i feel okay sometimes.
then other times i feel really bad.
ahh well. life goes on..
|
Quick Reply
Must Read
What's the difference between substance abuse and addiction? Learn the basics and the science of addiction here....
Are some people more at risk than other of becoming drug addicts? Learn which factors influence addiction and how you can avoid developing the disease....
There are a wide range of signs and symptoms of drug addiction. Here we review the common physical, emotional and behavioral signs of addiction....