Hi I have a little boy who is 3.5yrs and when we conceived with him it only took 5 weeks but seems to be taking alot longer this time, i have been on the pill both times. I am due my period on tues 24 july and I am getting cramps now but feeling quite sick with them, I have done sensitive hpt but negative, could i still be pregnant and just testing too early?

Any advice would be appreciated, thanks...
Did you find this post helpful?
|

replied July 22nd, 2007
Especially eHealthy
yes you could be testing too ealry

and you still ahve a few days before your missed period
test one week or two eeks after and it should be acurate
or you can get a blood test done
|

replied July 23rd, 2007
Active User, very eHealthy
While it is possible for sensitive tests to detect pregnancy up to five days before your expected af, the accuracy of the tests goes up over time. Wait a few days and retest if you don't have af.

Good luck!
|

replied July 25th, 2007
Experienced User
I would wait at least a week after your missed period, everytime I as pregnant I always took them too early, and it didn't show up untill then and it was still fairly faint.good luck to ya Smile
|
Quick Reply
Must Read
If you're experiencing difficult conceiving, you are not alone. Learn how doctors define infertility and how infertility affects both men and women here....
Many things cause fertility problems. Learn common causes of infertility for men and women here, plus info on factors that affect the ability to conceive....
Sometimes fertility do not manifest any symptoms. Other times there are definite signs. Learn to identify possible problems and know when to ask for help....