Medical Questions > Relationships > Divorce Forum

Relationship problems

hi

Glad I found this side really need some help, I from Iceland so sorry for my spelling. NEED HELP PLEAS

well where to beginn, I have been dating this girl for 1 year, we live toghether and not long ago she had to get an abortion cause our baby died. Im so confused, I mean I really like this girl and have big feelings for her. But there have been troubles through out our relationship. Nothing between us, we have had 2 "fights" almost an overstatment to call them fights. But she is a recovering annorexic, and already 3 months into our relationship she stoped eating and sleeping which affectet me in a big way, I helped her through it. then at Chrismas there was so much stress that (job, school, relationship) that I had to see a therapist I basicly crashed big time emotionaly. Then there dosent go like a month with out her crying and talking about that she might be not good enough for me. She got a breast job and got really sick, so I took care of her. Then we moved in toghether and went to new york on vacation, there all the time she complain about food and walking it was so straining. then she got pregnate and lost it 5 days ago. I just feal like we are jinxed everything we do is difficult. Also Im afraid that the rest of our life is going to be me taking care of her. I mean it hasent been a year and already all this trouble. Im thinking mabey I can do better and get a "healthier" relationship. I mean I wont leaver her until at least she gets better after the lose of the baby. But am I mabey just a cry baby, is this how relationships are? This is my first "long" term relationship. Pleas need help

also it scares the crap out of me, Im 26, and Im also nervous of mabey never finding anyone that will love me. Im working out like crasy Im in very good shape, I also am a very nice guy I babysit alot for my sisters. Im also though I worked as a bouncer for 8 years. So I know I have potenional and stuff. But cant shake the fear., And its weird cause Im never afraid it just weird.
Did you find this post helpful?
|

replied July 22nd, 2007
If being in the relationship with her makes you so upset, try spending some time away from each other. If you miss her, then you know that you need to be with her. If you feel better without her, then maybe you should break up. BUT, just because things have been bad so far, don't mean that they always will be. Things can be better if you believe that they can! Let me know if you need anything!
|

replied July 22nd, 2007
If being in the relationship with her makes you so upset, try spending some time away from each other. If you miss her, then you know that you need to be with her. If you feel better without her, then maybe you should break up. BUT, just because things have been bad so far, don't mean that they always will be. Things can be better if you believe that they can! Let me know if you need anything!
|