Medical Questions > Parenting > Infants Forum

Unexplained Recurring High Fevers

my son, who is 2, has had to bouts of very high fever above 104 and as high as 105.3. All blood work and cultures came back negative. He does have a history of MRSA infections, but none was found during the fevers. He has had a complete immunology work up, and everything was fine. The first time with the fever was the beginning of May and then again last week. Should I be concerned? His pediatrician says it is probably just viral.
Did you find this post helpful?
First Helper Tylanas
|

replied July 26th, 2007
Especially eHealthy
Hi! I noticed you hadn't gotten any replies so I copied this to baby Q&A and Health, hopefully someone here can help you Smile
|

replied August 17th, 2012
Hi, My daughter is 20 months old and she is running on temperature 101, one thing i noticed that her head temperature seems to be higher than her body temperature.No vomiting, no weight loss, she is active and proper diet.
Please advice.
|
Quick Reply
Must Read
A definition of the medical practice of infant male circumcision....
Is circumcision required for male babies? Why are boys circumcised? A quick review of the medical benefits of circumcision here. ...
What happens during a routine circumcision for a male child? Read more about this common procedure....