User Profile
hi there Very Happy
well i'm starting high school next month and i've really been stressing over it. so then i always feel hungry. but i can't do that because i'm trying to not eat too much or too much junk.
but right now i just don't want to eat at all.. so maybe bulimia would make all the food go away without my parents noticing me not eating [like if i went anoreixic or something]
i need help so yeah anyone got anything?
thankss..
Did you find this post helpful?
|

User Profile
replied July 20th, 2007
Community Volunteer
Hey girl ...

No wonder you are feeling upside down, High School eh... I can't imagine what that's like there as we in England don't have High School ...
However, we had Secondary School 11-16 years old, then College if you want to progress to Higher Education ... but it's all scary, and I felt scared on my first days there. As long as you realise, your friends are probably all just as aprehensive as you ... so talk to them, see if they also feel the same way, go for a Coke and something you feel good to eat, be it a salad or even a Burger if you want it. You need to eat, if you are worried about your weight, then please please please eat healthily rather than not eat at all.

Ginger
|

replied July 22nd, 2007
You really need to talk to your parents about how you are feeling. Eating disorders are quite serious, and you may think you can control it....but you can't. It's just not that easy. Believe me, I know. Please don't start making yourself throw up or stop eating. You don't want to go through that...it is very hard to stop. Some people don't stop until it's too late. Just try to eat smaller portions and get some exercise. I know it's easier said than done, but try not to worry about school. PLEASE, talk to your family and maybe even your doctor about how you feel. High school is not that big of a deal at all. Once you get started, you'll see that it's not that bad. Best of luck!
|
Must Read
Learn how doctors clinically diagnose one of twelve kinds of anxiety disorders...and which doctors you should see for an anxiety diagnosis....
Anxiety disorders can affect anyone. But do you know the common signs and symptoms of anxiety disorders? Learn more now....
Anxiety is a normal, healthy emotion when experienced during specific moments. But do you know the signs that anxiety has gotten out of control? Read more here...