so me and my husband have been trying to conceive and so far the past five monthes haven't been very successful and now my period has started twenty days early(ten days after the last one). someone said might be implantation bleeding but it is more than just spotting it is period type bleeding.......is there a problem with me or could it be implantation bleeding (although i am very skeptical of it being that)
Did you find this post helpful?
|

replied July 20th, 2007
Especially eHealthy
implantation bleeding isnt just spotting
all woman bleed differently and yes tahts what it could be
or it could just be your period
|

replied July 20th, 2007
Me Too
I was off the pill for 1 month before ttc, and just knew i would get preg, the second month, cause that is what happen with our son. But two weeks after having my period,I got it again. I have never heard of implantation bleeding. I wish I could say thats what this was but it was really heavy and last 5 days. Maybe this will be the case with you or me or both. Wouldn't that be great? So did you take a test?
|

replied July 21st, 2007
Active User, very eHealthy
Any implantation spotting would be 6-10 days after ovulation. It isn't unheard of to ovulate during your af, but most women ovulate later.

Some women get ovulation spotting as well, but I don't know how much bleeding is entailed.

To be safe, you should call your dr to discuss it.
|

replied July 23rd, 2007
Experienced User
Yeah i would call you doctor...
|
Must Read
If you're experiencing difficult conceiving, you are not alone. Learn how doctors define infertility and how infertility affects both men and women here....
Many things cause fertility problems. Learn common causes of infertility for men and women here, plus info on factors that affect the ability to conceive....
Sometimes fertility do not manifest any symptoms. Other times there are definite signs. Learn to identify possible problems and know when to ask for help....