LIKE PROLLY A LOT OF YOU KNOW I FINISHED 1ST ROUND ON 6/29 OF CLOMID AND I ALSO HAVE BEEN TAKING PRENANTALS....MY QUESTION WAS DO YOU GUYS THINK THAT THE PRENATALS ARE MAKING MY NIPPLES LIKE CRACK??? THEY ARE SO CRACKED AND I THOUGHT I SAW SOME WHITE LIQUID COME OUT OF THEM LAST NIGHT. BUT I THINK IT WAS JUST WISHFUL THINKING. HAS THIS EVER HAPPENED TO YOU??? IS IT AF OR PG SYMPTOM???

THANX,
GABBY
Did you find this post helpful?
|

replied July 20th, 2007
Active User, very eHealthy
It has never happened to me. I would guess that it either has to do with the Clomid or pregnancy. I would think that it would take some kind of hormone surge to do that.

I hope that it is pregnancy. Good luck!
|

User Profile
replied July 20th, 2007
Experienced User
Sore nipples were the first thing I noticed pg related last month. I would say its a great sign. I haven't heard of it being a clomid s/e. Good luck and keep us updated. When will you test?
|

replied July 20th, 2007
Experienced User
MrsLtd wrote:
Sore nipples were the first thing I noticed pg related last month. I would say its a great sign. I haven't heard of it being a clomid s/e. Good luck and keep us updated. When will you test?

I DONT WANT TO TEST....I AM TERRIED TO KNOW. I MEAN IF I WAS GUARATEED A BFP THEN I WOULD GLADLY TEST RIGHT NOW BUT SINCE I DONT KNOW I AM SO HESITANT TO TEST. I AM SO SCARED THAT CLOMID DIDNT WORK THIS MONTH. AND I AM DEBATING ON WETHER TO TAKE THE 2ND ROUND OR IT. (BITTING NAILS) Question
|

replied July 20th, 2007
Extremely eHealthy
i did not even bother to read your post but you have been asked to stop using all caps what is so hard not to understand about that?
|

replied July 20th, 2007
[quote="wantingajr"
I DONT WANT TO TEST....I AM TERRIED TO KNOW. I MEAN IF I WAS GUARATEED A BFP THEN I WOULD GLADLY TEST RIGHT NOW BUT SINCE I DONT KNOW I AM SO HESITANT TO TEST. I AM SO SCARED THAT CLOMID DIDNT WORK THIS MONTH. AND I AM DEBATING ON WETHER TO TAKE THE 2ND ROUND OR IT. (BITTING NAILS) Question[/quote]

When is your af due? One strategy is to wait until one to five days after your expected af start. At that point, your af will at least be late, which could be a sign of being pregnant. Plus if you wait until after your af is due, it minimizes your chances of getting a false negative.

Good luck. I'm pulling for you.
|

User Profile
replied July 20th, 2007
Experienced User
I totally understand wanting to wait. Do you have any other symptoms? Did your dr. have you do a 21 day progesterone test to see if you ovulated? I am on round 2 of clomid and it is so frustrating. Just keep thinking positive and know whatever happens its meant to be(easier said than done, I know). Just make sure you test around the time af is due. If you are pregnant you want to get in for bloodwork to make sure progesterone level is good. Good luck again.
|

replied July 20th, 2007
Experienced User
chase4 wrote:
i did not even bother to read your post but you have been asked to stop using all caps what is so hard not to understand about that?

NOBODY ASKED ME TO NOT USE ALL CAPS...AND IF U DONT WANT TO READ MY POST THEN WHY DID U REPLY? U SHOULD NOT BE WORRIED ABOUT IT IF I ANYBODY WRITES IN ALL CAPS THEY ARE JUST WORDS ANYWAY...
|

replied July 20th, 2007
Extremely eHealthy
[moderator note]Please don't type all in caps - it is bad forum etiquette and annoys people. It's the equivilent of shouting Wink
|

replied July 20th, 2007
Experienced User
When is your af due? One strategy is to wait until one to five days after your expected af start. At that point, your af will at least be late, which could be a sign of being pregnant. Plus if you wait until after your af is due, it minimizes your chances of getting a false negative.

Good luck. I'm pulling for you.[/quote]

SEE THATS THE POINT I DONT KNOW WHEN AF IS DUE ACCORDING TO MYMONTHLY CYCLES I HAVE A 38 DAY CYCLE BUT IT VARIES SO I GUESS I JUST HAVE WAIT HUH. THIS SUCKS BUT I WILL HAVE TO LEARN HOW TO BE MORE PATIENT. HAVE U BEEN TOLD NOT TO WRITE IN ALL CAPS??? READ ABOVE...
|

replied July 20th, 2007
Especially eHealthy
wantingajr wrote:

SEE THATS THE POINT I DONT KNOW WHEN AF IS DUE ACCORDING TO MYMONTHLY CYCLES I HAVE A 38 DAY CYCLE BUT IT VARIES SO I GUESS I JUST HAVE WAIT HUH. THIS SUCKS BUT I WILL HAVE TO LEARN HOW TO BE MORE PATIENT. HAVE U BEEN TOLD NOT TO WRITE IN ALL CAPS??? READ ABOVE...

you've been asked multiple times to stop typing in all caps. i'm sorry, but you've been reported.
|

User Profile
replied July 20th, 2007
Extremely eHealthy
Not typing in all caps is actually in the terms and user agreement that you are supposed to read when signing up with ehealth. A lot of people don't read the regulations and just click the box and say they did. It's just good forum ettiquette because typing in all caps is considered yelling and it's harder to read as well.

On another note, I hope you get your well deserved BFP this month! Let us know how it goes.
|

replied July 20th, 2007
Especially eHealthy
edit: double post.
|

replied July 21st, 2007
When you took clomid, did the dr suggest using an opk or temping to pinpoint ovulation? If so, you will have an idea of when af is due, even if you don't know your normal luteal phase. The average luteal phase is 14 days and doesn't vary more than a few days in healthy women. Therefore, if you know when you ovulated, you can guess when af is due within about four days (ovulation day +two weeks +- 2 days).

BTW, I wouldn't get worked up about the all caps thing. It's not worth getting kicked off the forum over. On the getting pregnant forum we all need support from each other every once in a while and we'll miss the support we get from you if the all caps thing doesn't get worked out.
|
Quick Reply
Must Read
If you're experiencing difficult conceiving, you are not alone. Learn how doctors define infertility and how infertility affects both men and women here....
Many things cause fertility problems. Learn common causes of infertility for men and women here, plus info on factors that affect the ability to conceive....
Sometimes fertility do not manifest any symptoms. Other times there are definite signs. Learn to identify possible problems and know when to ask for help....