Hey everyone, where is the best place to buy CHEAP preggo test?? Ovulation test???? Im kinda tired of spending 15-25 dollers on preggo test...

I want a baby so bad. I hope it happens this month.. Im getting anxcious!!! Shocked
Did you find this post helpful?
|

replied July 19th, 2007
Extremely eHealthy
This might do better in the getting pregnant forum.

I am not sure on where to by cheap ovulation tests but I know that a lot of girls on here get bulk packages of pregnancy test strips on ebay and it saves them loads. Hope that helps!
|

User Profile
replied July 19th, 2007
Extremely eHealthy
wow 32 test strips? Why so many?
|

replied July 20th, 2007
Extremely eHealthy
It was a typo. I am not sure about how many actually come in a pack Embarassed
|

replied July 20th, 2007
Experienced User
Hahaha thats awsome 32 Shocked I was wondering about like Walmart... Or Kostko, i just dont wanna spend 25$ on 2 test, its so annoing...
|

replied July 20th, 2007
Extremely eHealthy
I will pm you a link to a site with cheap ones
|

User Profile
replied July 20th, 2007
Extremely eHealthy
iridescent_opal wrote:
It was a typo. I am not sure about how many actually come in a pack Embarassed

haha! np Smile I was like WHOA! But you never know how many you might need!
|

replied July 20th, 2007
Extremely eHealthy
Some people just buy tons and take a lot every month if they get a negative on the first test but no period. It is a stress relieve to test for a lot of women who are trying to conceive
|

User Profile
replied July 20th, 2007
Extremely eHealthy
Yeah i totally understand. I remember i took about 5 or 6 one month lol
|

replied July 20th, 2007
Especially eHealthy
the dollar store has them.
|

replied July 20th, 2007
Active User, very eHealthy
I've tried different ovulation prediction tests. When selecting an opk, decide when you want to use it. Some brands are supposedly sensitive enough to detect using fmu, but others should be used midday.

The Answer 20 are the cheapest I found at a drug store. It has 20 test strips for about $15. Reading the tests can be a bit tricky because you have to compare two lines to see which one is darker. Sometimes you feel like you need to make a judgment call.

I stopped using the Answer 20 because I couldn't get a midday positive. In fact, I couldn't even get any kind of a second line midday. I could only get a positive with fmu but it wasn't sensitive enough to detect the LH surge on the first day. As a result, I was detecting the surge a day late and my LH surge was often late relative to my temp increase.

Next I tried the most expensive opk - the Clear Blue Easy Digital (CBED). It gives you a happy face if it detects the LH surge and it is supposedly so sensitive that it will detect a surge even in fmu. The first month it worked great. It did seem to detect the surge perfectly in line with my temp increase. In other words, I had a temp increase two days after my LH surge. The next two months weren't so good. I did not get a single positive in either of those months, whether I used fmu, midday pee, or evening pee. I did however, have a temp increase and regular PMS in those months suggesting that I did indeed ovulate.

Now I use the store brand. - CVS brand. I think it is around $20-$25 per month. This is the only one so far that will give me a positive midday. It's still a compare the two lines brand, but it seems more to work for me. If you start the tests at the right time, you won't need all seven tests and you can spread monthly supplies beyond a month.
|

User Profile
replied July 20th, 2007
Especially eHealthy
ebay is the best place i think. you can buy in bulk for cheap
|

replied July 20th, 2007
Experienced User
Thanks guys Very Happy That really helped... I hate going to the store and buying 2 test for so much money... 2 isnt really useful if you wanna test early.... lol
|

replied July 20th, 2007
Especially eHealthy
The dollar store. For what you've been paying, you could get 15-25 tests.
|

replied July 20th, 2007
Experienced User
i dont know where any dollar stores are around me....
|

replied July 20th, 2007
Especially eHealthy
Rachel-Isabel wrote:

google? the phonebook? they're pretty much everywhere...
|

replied July 20th, 2007
Especially eHealthy
BridgetHeartsFinn wrote:
Rachel-Isabel wrote:

google? the phonebook? they're pretty much everywhere...

I LOVE the dolla sto! So does my daughter.

Sure most things in there are only worth a dollar, but she feels really treated sometimes.
|
Must Read
If you're experiencing difficult conceiving, you are not alone. Learn how doctors define infertility and how infertility affects both men and women here....
Many things cause fertility problems. Learn common causes of infertility for men and women here, plus info on factors that affect the ability to conceive....
Sometimes fertility do not manifest any symptoms. Other times there are definite signs. Learn to identify possible problems and know when to ask for help....